Catspwndogs29

Courage the Cowardly Dog!

I searched and nothing came up.

what else do I say? Courage the Cowardly Dog is the best show ever. Period.

I do love me some Courage. After I finished going through TMNT episodes, I've started going back through Courage episodes.

I forgot how often he says "Or my name's [random name here]. . . . And it's not!" x3

Ah, Courage the Cowardly Dog. From the age of some of the greatest toons. X3

My favorite episode has got to be the one where that spirit/phantom/whatever creeps on Courage and his family when those thieves dropped some tablet in their yard. It was from his tomb or something? He kinda freaked me out when I was younger, especially with that creepy music that would play in the background whenever he appeared, lulz.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Ah, Courage the Cowardly Dog. From the age of some of the greatest toons. X3

My favorite episode has got to be the one where that spirit/phantom/whatever creeps on Courage and his family when those thieves dropped some tablet in their yard. It was from his tomb or something? He kinda freaked me out when I was younger, especially with that creepy music that would play in the background whenever he appeared, lulz.

King Ramses' Curse? That episode is awesome. :D

the curses were so random "hey ill play elevator music"...hehe.

gotta say i loved that show, although it annoyed me how shallow the character pool was (you had courage, eustice and murial, and the few reoccuring characters, but thats about it).

my favorite villain? kat. his theme is all i gotta say.

Ths show had some very sad music. ;-;

Some of it, yes. This is probably one of the more memorable cartoon shows in terms of the music they used.

I loooooved Courage the Cowardly Dog when I was younger, haven't watched it for years now though.

Edited by lightbird

I wouldn't call it my favorite cartoon, but it did have some good episodes. In general though, I found the series rather grim, so it didn't appeal to me as much as it might have.

I loved this show so much when I was little! I haven't seen it in ages though sad.gif Eustace was epic- the episode where he has the rain cloud above his head, and it grows mushrooms and he gets sick (or something along those lines), always made me tear up when he gives his hat to the little hallucination of himself/Courage. Kat was definitely my favourite villain laugh.gif

They've been replaying the last two seasons (think it's just the last two) on cartoon network during the day/afternoon.

I always loved Shirley the Medium.

I always liked the computer. It snarkiness made me laugh. x3

Shirley is a pretty awesome character, too, though.

(Not that I can really think of any badly done characters in Courage.)

Oh, I love Courage the Cowardly Dog! I've seen that show several times and I always laughed my head off. xd.png

I just watched some with my sister. Excellent, excellent show. c: The Great Fusilli is amazing.

I love this show. ._.

Seriously one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network.

That one episode with the space squids ("The Last Starmaker" or something like that) always makes me tear up. >.>'