Sai

Sai's Art Dump

X3 thanks. I have ADHD so sitting still long enough to make a picture is like 10x as hard... another reason why it takes so long.

X3 thanks. I have ADHD so sitting still long enough to make a picture is like 10x as hard... another reason why it takes so long.

Muh? I didn't even notice the passage of time. O__O;; I think you did a bang up job, and rather quickly got it back to me. In any case, I really do appreciate the difficulty it took to create such a thing though. Must thank you heartily yet again~

Heck, be delighted to draw/paint/etc a little something in return.

Sad to report that my drawing program has crashed and burned... so... Until I figure out how to fix it... *headdesk*

Noh!!!! sad.gif *Cries* Hope you can get it fixed, and good luck!

CS4 Photoshop... the serial number has bugged so I may have to reinstall windows D:

Edited by Sai

D8. Sorry I dunno anything about PS...I have version 7 (yes, that's right) and SAI.

(It's kind of funny you don't actually use SAI, since, you know...I'm going to shut up now)

Lame-o, though. Best of luck getting stuff fixed!

going to test drawing something with ps7 if I'm successful... hopefully I can open the WIP I had for your pic in CS4

Hai tongue.gif Is it possible that you could make alt nebula's in hatchling stage S2, you know with the wings? Male and female together? Its for my RP tongue.gif If you guys are busy right now i understand. *waits patiently*

@_@ please refer to the front page... I'm having technical problems atm X3

HOWEVER! PS7 seems to be working after testing drawing:

user posted image

and it seems it can open my cs4 files so WOO! Will continue your drawing.

I have a request.

Can you draw two of my OCs for me? They're not that hard to draw.

Venom. Please try to make the spines look better than I drew them. X.x

Nyx.

Also, can you make Venom drunk and leaning up against Nyx? Now think about it this way; how would you react if a drunk guy was leaning up against you?

I'm not really picky with the waiting time, so whenever you have the time, you can draw it. ^^

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oops. Well, as I said, I'm not picky. Whenever you can and feel like it, go ahead and draw.

Edited by Drako_tamer

And FINALLY I have finished this drawing!

user posted image

*falls flat on face*

WOW that is beautiful!! Especially the nebula!! I wish I had your epic drawing skills!

WAIT! I forgot something! *goes to fix*

and thanks

user posted image

there...yeah...all better...

Alright people commissions are open again! Drako got first spot. 2 More spots available.

OMIGOD, that's AWESOME! May I ask for a sig-sized version? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif That picture is just EPIC!

oh thats epic art you have!!! can I request too??? *cute look*

can you draw me male silver hatchling and rainbow sweetling hatchling playing? it would be great if you can xd.png

pwease???

Never mind about needing the sig-sized version. Scaled both versions in Gimp and added them to my signature randomizer. They were both so awesome, I couldn't decide which was better xd.png Thanks again for making them, they are gorgeous!

Edited by PieMaster

Ah, thanks Piemaster X3

and sure, Dream.

That leaves 1 space for requests left, people!

Can i please request something? (btw that neb is beautiful)

Can i have a silver tinsel looking at the pink tinsel (Penk) like O.o

Thanks

Your art iz amazing!

-Ra

Yes to Switch. Sorry, Wing, Im full in requests now. Check back after I finish them, though :3