Sai

Sai's Art Dump

So ahead of time, when/if commissions are open, I'm not that great at drawing dragons... but I'm working on it biggrin.gif and god forbid if you ask me to make a background. My skill with backgrounds is pitiful so keep that in mind.

~Also note I am often busy with school so they may take a while to complete~

Commissions: Open / [Closed] - very limited space~ first come, first serve.

Number of spots available to be filled will vary a lot. Depends on my mood and how much time I have.

user posted image

And the art X3

Dragon Sketch

Tododile Watergun

Heart of Courage

Unicorn

Windwaker Piggie

Yakumo Commission

Strawberry

Tiger

--------------------Commissions To-Do List-------------------

- Drako_Tamer

- Dreamgirl5

- Switch

Edited by Sai

First to post- sure then X3 what do you want?

May I request something?

I would like a unicorn with a crown, if that's possible. And could it possibly say 'King of Karnia' somewhere on it?

It's for my best friend biggrin.gif

Please and thank you !!!!!

Edited by AmberEmber

any template for it? Like colors or anything?... and is it a fem or male?

May I please make a request? I'd love a pair of dragons (Male alt Nebula and Ribbon Dancer) in love. That sketch of a dragon retrieving a locket from the water was GORGEOUS! You've got talent, and lots of it.

any template for it? Like colors or anything?... and is it a fem or male?

Oh, yeah, probably should have included that. It's a male..... as of template? ....... Oh, the colors orange and purple are nice. biggrin.gif

Thanks again!!

Edited by AmberEmber

The pic isn't showing up...

well that's 3 requests. Sinsdaemn needs to post details. Closed for now and will open when I finish these requests.

I...I can haz?

*excuse me while I dance a klutzy jig over here*

Thank you so much, really. biggrin.gif

Anyhow! Just wanted to tentatively place my query before I try to get into specifics. And really, I was just blown away at your artwork, you seem to have quite a grasp for a variety of different subjects and mediums. <3

So really I had no real thing in mind buuuuut now that I think of it...

Requesting~!

Judging from the proffered pictures, I'm thinking you're really good at animals and the like but I really want a certain thing done too so I'm putting both things down for you to choose. The first, I want you to draw me your version of this little guy. <3 His name's Captcha, and he's something of a vital character to one of my RPs. Then, if you're up to a challenge you could alternatively try these three characters. They're all female and from left to right it's Luna, Johanna and Sihka. The first two have blonde hair, but Luna's is dirty white blonde and Johanna's is more golden, and curly. Sihka has spiky black hair.

Annnd that's what I'm asking. Sorry if it's a bit much. ^^"

I will try but I cannot draw people if my life depended on it xd.png that's where I draw the line in my skill...

I will try but I cannot draw people if my life depended on it xd.png that's where I draw the line in my skill...

x3 It's okay, you can do either of the ones listed. And well, it'll be something I'm sure.

Finished with the first one~!

user posted image

This one has a funny story. See, a long while ago I made a template outline for a unicorn but never really could decide on the colors. So I never finished it. Just happened to find it and was like "Oh hey- perfect!" X3

Finished with the first one~!

user posted image

This one has a funny story. See, a long while ago I made a template outline for a unicorn but never really could decide on the colors. So I never finished it. Just happened to find it and was like "Oh hey- perfect!" X3

AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much biggrin.gif

Oh, and since this was requested for a friend, can she use it in her own signature? Her name's Bonjourno!. biggrin.gif Thanks

That's AWESOME! I'm really excited for mine wub.gif

Well I'm still working on my dragon skills.... a lot.... but... *headdesk*

user posted image

Thats beautiful Sai laugh.gif. I think that is REALLY good laugh.gif

I like them, but I'd LOVE a full-body version, if you don't mind wink.gif

Ooooh, quite quite pretty. Amazingly done. *is looking forward to your interpretation of my proffered requests* >.<

user posted image

Well there's yours :s ... aside from sucking at people... you didn't leave me guidelines to color so... I saw him as a mushroom, really X3 and a cockroach on his head.

Will work on a full body then, Pie T^T

Edited by Sai

user posted image

Well there's yours :s ... aside from sucking at people... you didn't leave me guidelines to color so... I saw him as a mushroom, really X3 and a cockroach on his head.

...D'aaawwwwww that is so flipping adorable. I just =3= just =w=

It's beauteous~! Truly, you've done such a wonderful job! Much love!

And eheh >.<" I'm terribly sorry about that. I don't normally ask for commissions so I'm a little unsure about how to go about doing things. You visualized it perfectly though, it is part mushroomy~ Looove mushrooms. And the coloring is just right. It's most marvelous. One thing though. Just a tiny thing? Is it possible for you to add the belly symbol? ^^;;

*looks* O.O AH! I'm sorry! I was so relieved that the shading was done I totally forgot the belly symbol X3 .... I'll go fix that.

EDIT:

user posted image

That better? laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by Sai

*looks* O.O AH! I'm sorry! I was so relieved that the shading was done I totally forgot the belly symbol X3 .... I'll go fix that.

That better? laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

*steals* HESADORABLEOHMYGOURDPRETTYTHING

Hey, I'm not complaining. The shading is amazing and I'd be equally relieved. It's beyond words. Soooo cuuuuuute. </fangasm moment srry>

Very very much obliged.