TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Well it didn't seem like I lost any Festival Eggs thought I may re-check just in case. Thanks TJ anyways. ;D

Thank you for the information and the pending egg-hunting extension, TJ.

My mom (who can't work a computer) always says that nowadays, everyone would go nuts if anything were to ever happen to all this technology we have. I think these little downtime scares are fate's way of showing us to lighten up and remember the bigger picture. (Not aimed at anyone here, more myself. I get way too "into" some of these games online, and then get a reality check when stuff like this happened)

Bah I lost a silver sad.gif I got it through the LIT thread and all the festivale eggs sad.gif I had just go the squid one so cute btw! smile.gif Oh well

It happens and TJ is not a fault.

Heh, it took me over an hour to realize that the chicken egg I'd caught isn't there anymore. C'est la vie! Somewhere in the world, I'm sure there's an omelet to celebrate its loss.

Edited by Cinnabar

darn, i lost my sunset hatchie hatch so it went back to egg...but on the plus side i got to summon, again!

Hmm, cool. Maybe I'll get a chance to gather all the easter eggs this time around. Second chances due to unfortunate events rule! :3

I've been attacked by the egg-napper! D:

My poor eggs. :C Half of the have been napped. Good thing I had nothing growing at the time.

darn, i lost my sunset hatchie hatch so it went back to egg...but on the plus side i got to summon, again!

Good for you! Did you succeed with the summoning?

Eeeeep quarter sized hail over here and now there's a second class in here with us x.x Least I have DC to float around in

Only low time eggs/hatchies (2 days or less) were given time. If your dragons weren't that low on time, it might have just been that's the last amount of time the back-up could reach. ^^

I know this is what's been said, but when the cave first came back up, I had two eggs that were at 4 days and 21 hours and two eggs that were at 5 days and 1 hour. Within twenty minutes they had all gained 12 hours for no apparent reason. The ER egg I had also jumped, but because that one was under 2 days it makes sense for that to gain time.

I really wish the other four hadn't gained the time, since they certainly didn't need it.

Everyone on my scroll is fine, though I had to do some reinfluencing.

Thanks, TJ, for the update!

*leaves brownies in place of all the missing eggs*

Edited by Lagie

Do i still have time to get all the easter egg or not?

I only have 17/53.

The remainder of the egg hunt will be rescheduled according to TJ in the Egg Event thread. Time for reschedule might be this weekend but hasn't been decided yet.

So when does this 15 hour extension take place?? I've been looking and haven't seen any so I can only assume that either A) I missed it which is doubtful due to the time of the post, or cool.gif it hasn't taken effect yet!

I'm a little peeved that I now have to look for the eggs again seeing as though I spent the majority of my day yesterday collecting them all, but I understand that it isn't any fault of anyone save for technology!

But if I have missed my opportunity to yet again collect all the eggs I think I will

probably be pretty upset!!

EDIT: I read the post just above mine for the answer! Thank you for that info and I guess I'll have to ensure that I am on then to collect all the ones that are missing xd.png

Edited by lainey_lane03

This is good...I like being able to work on the egg festival thing...

Oh yea, and good that we got the update.

Thanks.

Oh bummer, I had a pretty, newly-hatched sunrise dragon, after dataloss it was an egg again, and now suddenly it's hatched a sunset! rolleyes.gif

I'm glad you let us know. I about freaked when I realized the 20+ eggs I collected yesterday were gone.

Thanks for the update, TJ.

Luckily, I didn't lose any dragons, but I did lose a good number of Easter eggs.

Lost some easter eggs B(

At least we're getting an event extension. And here I thought I had finally finished, lol.

Thanks for the extension TJ! Glad that my eggs weren't lost, however, it's good for those who did.