TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Excellent, the data monster didn't nom on anything of mine! Thanks for the heads up though; i'll let my off-forum friends know. :3

I lost a silver prize egg during the downtime. That was quite possibly the most annoying thing that happened on this site. But hey, I can't really complain about it. The site is up and working again, and I might be able to persuade the person who bred me it to breed me another one, so hopefully all can be well~

dry.gif As someone that lost all but 5 eggs in there Easter basket I have to say thank you for the extended time. dry.gif

At least the eggs I have that are close to death have a bit more time.

Lost a mint and a vine, but I'm otherwise fine. Actually, made me laugh. I don't freeze often, and I just froze a purple dorsal. Imagine my surprise to find it unfrozen and grown up.

Glad to see the site is back. Again. Wow, servers have been horrible lately!

Ouch. The down time kind of bit hard. I didn't lose any of my easter eggs, but I lost the CB Red and the CB Pillow I'd caught and I gained back the flamingo and pebble I'd tossed to the AP =p

Thank you for letting us know, TJ! smile.gif

...I better get back to collecting those eggs... >.>

All the times on everything seem to be mixed up. The cool downs on all my dragon's BSA have suddenly had another day added. And another egg seems to be stuck in "i'm not going to hatch ever" lingo. So, this is what the crazy downtimes of the past were like. Glad I wasn't around for those. LOL

Man, was helping a friend with easter eggs tuesday and now I have to catch a good half of them all over again x.x

Is the hunt working at the moment? I don't see any on the site; I've been checking back for hours and no eggs.

edit: thanks rubyshoes. (: just making sure!

Edited by zombiesxaliens

Is the hunt working at the moment? I don't see any on the site; I've been checking back for hours and no eggs.

The date of the "extended" hunt hasn't been announced yet. In the Egg event thread, TJ said it might be this weekend.

The date of the "extended" hunt hasn't been announced yet. In the Egg event thread, TJ said it might be this weekend.

Thank you for that clarification, I was about to ask myself.

I wondered if something was up. I had a hatchling I was sure I'd frozen only to find this morning that it wasn't. blink.gif

Well darn. A good quarter of my eggs gone 3;

Oh well, I guess i'll just collect them again when I get the chance...

Thank goodness I didn't lose any of my easter eggs, I would have been devastated!!!

Wondered what was going on. Couldn't even access the Forum to find out. :0( Anyway, haven't checked my stash of regular eggs, but my Easter eggs seem all right. Glad for the the holding pattern, that my eggs didn't continue to mature while I was locked out of my account.

Anyway....ain't technology great? tongue.gif

Yay! Thank you so much! Being at work all day Saturday, with family on Sunday, and work all day again on Monday and Tuesday, I think I only got around 12 eggs or so. I might actually be able to get most of the eggs! xd.png

I just realized I lost a paper egg from the downtime. sad.gif

Oh well, not a big deal, considering I didn't notice it was gone until now. xd.png

Edited by Ladybugheart

Thanks for that TJ.

But I lost 1,000 views for each hatchling I had.

At lest the site is up again smile.gif