TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

This weekend? sad.gif That means I won't be able to catch them again. And, ah, I understand it must be extremely annoying for the mods and admins to suddenly be swamped with help topics etc., but people simply didn't know yet something had happened. Some understanding for how upset people are over some of the pretty big losses would probably help in achieving people's understanding for the situation over their anger.

Blah.

Lost two CB hellfire eggs....and all that freezing fodder I'd gotten hold of yesterday.

and I have a huge midterm tomorrow sad.gif

-epic sad face-

That's awful! I lost most of my easter basket. Well, if TJ is willing to re-do the event, I'm willing to re-collect the eggs. I hope it goes well this time!

This is strange but the downtime did me good O.o I got all my easter eggs before the downtime and the only thing it nommed was a nebula egg I didn't really need/want. And I just bred an even better ice egg to replace it.

Weird, the data monster likes me apparently.

thanks for the update TJ.

I lost quite a number of Easter Eggs, but I won't complain about that, it is a game after all wink.gif. I'm looking forward to the rescheduled Festival of Eggs (just please don't make it this weekend, as I won't be near a computer)

That is really quite irritating. I bred my vines and they only produced one egg, which I wanted very badly, but because of this downtime the breeding on them was reset and my egg was removed. Tried to breed them again and got no interest. I don't normally mind the downtimes very much, but with the way breeding has been lately that's the first egg I've gotten in a while and I'm rather p***ed that it's gone. I understand there's nothing to be done for it, but it doesn't soothe my frustration at all to have gotten two freaking no interests after they bred successfully just a day ago. sleep.gif

Interestingly enough, I had two hatchlings that I could have sworn were at the same time. Now one of them is grown and the other has five days left. Not complaining, just interesting.

But glad the cave is back up and thanks for all the hard work TJ! Especially dealing with this during the week!

Phew, I didn't lose anything. Is there a way we could get the time taken off that was added to eggs?

Thanks for informing us, TJ.

Well, I'm glad the site up again and I only lost two easter eggs, unlike some who might've lost their half of their basket. (I'm sorry for those who did.)

Now I can't wait until the extension comes this weekend.

thank you, TJ, for fixing the issue! smile.gif

looks like I need to find a new red egg now....mine has done the vanishing trick togetehr with all the other data xd.png

FESTIVAL OF LAGGS.

Oh teehee. I made a funny.

EDIT - Ohey Shan. ^

Edited by Marrionetta

Thanks TJ ^^

I don't think I lost anything, but I'm glad to hear others will have some more time to recollect their lost ones! :3

Edited by Eilsel516

Phew, I didn't lose anything. Is there a way we could get the time taken off that was added to eggs?

Only low time eggs/hatchies (2 days or less) were given time. If your dragons weren't that low on time, it might have just been that's the last amount of time the back-up could reach. ^^

Only 15 hours? I thought that Doomsday was upon us tongue.gif

Ah, a re-schedule. Thank you ^.^ Glad to see all is back up and running.

Edited by Draketeeth

I'm amused, I lost the whiptail baby I'd just gotten but as my hatchlings curled back into their eggs I thought it must've autoabandoned or something.

From 51 back to 39 easter eggs though, a little depressing but will live (must pass on this news to some people that I know don't read the forum though)

(edit, dyslexia, hadn't lost quite as many eggs as I thought I had lost yay) biggrin.gif

Edited by Kannameyria

Goddammit! I got like 5 eggs yesterday including my favorite xd.png

Whatever at least I will be getting more time and can hopefully get them all this time

Unfortunately, I lost a Pillow egg. sad.gif Oh well! At least the site is up and running again. Thanks for the update TJ.

Thanks for the info...but..my nebula egg is gone...sad.gif and instead the purple dorsal I abandoned, is back on my scroll...(wonder if my nebula egg is again on the scroll it used to be before I got it...?)

Only low time eggs/hatchies (2 days or less) were given time. If your dragons weren't that low on time, it might have just been that's the last amount of time the back-up could reach. ^^

Oh that must be it. Ahh well - thanks!

Oh wait and shoot. He said the rescedule will be this weekend possibly. Shoot.... Stupid trip >:[