TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

I lost about half my easter eggs. And I couldn't get on the site at all last night, bummer. sad.gif

My friend ranted onandonandonandonandon about this at school today. "I got ONE egg, and the site was down! xd.png I was like, Ok.

Edit: 2 of my eggs are gone.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Sigh.. oh well... I had just gotten a prize egg, but I got it back xd.png

Lol, the cave is doing everything in its power to have us run our Easter event for as long as possible... xd.png

I've managed to dodge out of it, but I think Amerylis might be down a few Easter eggs.

Oh no!

I don't mind so much about the eggs I bred which are now gone, though that's disappointing. But yesterday I influenced my new GoN egg to be opposite gender from the one I currently have. Now the influencing has been lost, and the egg no longer has enough time left to influence! *sad face*

I feel really bad for the people that caught rare eggs yesterday. I mean, can you imagine? catching a gold egg only for it to not exist now? Ouch. ND experiments can continue just fine, but those rare eggs are rare for a reason.

yeah my thunder been lost after I got tueday night. need get back. I hope so. mu summon soon on sat night. i might look again or wait my breed will since no egg today. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Good to know. I was wondering where did my 15 event eggs gone...

Thanks, TJ, for getting the cave back up. And thanks for diligently backing-up!

And for those of you who are complaining, remember that TJ does this in his free time and if he hadn't been so diligent with back-ups, we could have lost everything. So be grateful.

Again, thank you, TJ.

Thanks for the updates...

*sigh*

This means that the one 'hatchling' I froze had grow up instead... I know it's too much to ask, but would it be possible to redo the grow-up so I can freeze it as I had planned to do? (Or I should say 'as I had done'?) It would really be hard for me to bring up another thunder just to freeze. ><

Oh well, at least I only lost 3 easter eggs, but I also renamed alot.png of my dragons, and finally got a pink egg. Could've been worse... Thanks anyway TJ.

You know what's really weird? I found out I have a FAMILY and other assorted life stuff while the cave was down. blink.gif

Who knew?

LOL! I cleaned my kitchen!

Also, I notice it says an extension of the Festival of Eggs, but is this going on now and i'm just not seeing it? Or did I read that incorrectly?

Edited by MysticTiger

Thanks for telling us. I was... scared about my two little lost Easter eggies. :smile.gif

It was really weird when my pygmy (she let me get my 200 trophy) became a hatchling again... but luckily my split and vine grew up so I didn't lose my trophy. laugh.gif

Sorry to those who lost rare eggs or had something else bad happen.

Hey TJ, any possibility of putting a message about the data loss on the Cave itself? The Help section is being a bit swamped with people who like to use CAPS LOCK RAEG and copious amounts of the angry face emoticon ._.;

Someone gifted me my first Ice Dragon yesterday and I finally get on my scroll only to see it totally non-existent now:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lcDb

This stinks. =/

I feel even worse because it was a gifted dragon. I hope the person who gifted it to me doesn't think I killed it.

Also, I notice it says an extension of the Festival of Eggs, but is this going on now and i'm just not seeing it? Or did I read that incorrectly?

The time for the extension hasn't been announced yet. In the festival of eggs thread, TJ said it might be this weekend.

I also am sorry for those who lost eggs & hatchies.

I was lucky - the Epic ember went back to it's previous owner, but has now been safely transferred (again) to my scroll. However, I'd be really glad to NOT have any more time added... the egg that was at 5d 17h just 2 hours ago is now at 6d 2h!

I lost my very first velvet egg.

Been trying so hard to get one.. Finally did, and I lost it.

lol irony.

Sorry to all who lost eggs.

Thanks TJ for getting the site functioning again.

The time for the extension hasn't been announced yet. In the festival of eggs thread, TJ said it might be this weekend.

Thanks for the answer. There's way too many different posts and threads to go through to get all the information. Dx

Anyone make a "I lost my Egg to the Festival of Eggs Downtime" banner? I feel like I need one now. ._.;

i lost 13 easter eggs :L other than that... nothing really [some names and organization but i redid all that already]

this weekend??? hopefully not saturday... im having my B-Day party then ._.

Thanks for the heads up TJ and your frequent backup's smile.gif !!

I'm so glad, that I have catched my eggs before those data loss o3o .