TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

I actually had a nebula egg disappear but then I got an ice egg from a pair that had been stingy before the data loss. So that works. I also lost a trade that I had kinda regretted anyway ... now the dragon has grown up so no time be indecisive either tongue.gif

Aw man. I lost my 20 something eggs, meaning I need to collect more now.

Q: Can we dind eggs now, or will TJ announce? Please and thnk u

And here I thought I was SOL for the event eggs - now I'll have another chance to collect all of them, but I did loose quite a few so that means I'll have to try to make up the loss. Still, a second chance is a second chance wink.gif

Edit - hey wait a minute! I wonder if I can try my summons again! It failed so maybe...

Edited by The Lion

i lost some festival eggs, too, yesterday i was so happy to find them.. now i have only two, one more than last year xd.png

thanks for the update .. things happens ... tongue.gif

I lost BOTH my swallowtails! (cries) Oh well.. time to go visit the cave again...

Edited by StripeySundae

Thanks for the update TJ and getting the site back and running.

Thanks for all your work smile.gif

And here I thought I was SOL for the event eggs - now I'll have another chance to collect all of them, but I did loose quite a few so that means I'll have to try to make up the loss. Still, a second chance is a second chance wink.gif

Edit - hey wait a minute! I wonder if I can try my summons again! It failed so maybe...

Failed yesterday and failed today xd.png

Guess somethings never change, maybe we need another reset? tongue.gif

Guess I'll just have to try for those event eggs...

Sorry to hear, a lot of you lost eggs.

Perhaps more people will read a news topic than the help one...

The cave is back up. There was a 15 hour data loss (anything after 5 am EST yesterday), and eggs have been credited accordingly. This means that anything done after 5 am EST yesterday was lost, including gathering event eggs, breeding your dragons, everything.

I will be rescheduling a Festival of Eggs extension to account for the 15 hours lost.

So that's why my pillow dragons are at 5 days x hours well at least I didn't lose them, I might of lost the influence on them though but if I did I can always redo it. Thanks TJ for the heads up.

Well, even if I lost two low-time eggs (one died) I didn't loose any rare eggs or festival eggs. I'm sure I'll find more low-time eggs. At least the cave is back!

Got in contact with the person who made my Neglected, and found out it was still alive! Well, I'm back to normal now!

Well, I didn't lose much except for the eggs I collected, but this means a second shot at breeding my rares. xd.png

Yesterday I didn't feel like logging on, and was a bit angry at myself for wasting so many hours on sunday hunting for the easter eggs although I knew I had another day.

Now I'm very glad because al the eggs are still there and because I didn't log in yesterday, I didn't lose anything either.

No time now to go hunting and make up for time lost, so tomorrow I'll have lots of room to go on a real hunting spree!

Edited by Fengari

When the cave went down, I had 3 hatchies and 4 eggs. When it came back, 2 hatchies grew up and the other ready to, and new hatchies running loose everywhere. Sheesh, gotta go round them all up before they irritate the adults. laugh.gif

Sorry to those who lost eggs/festival eggs, hope you get them all back.

Thank you TJ, for everything you do.

Aw... and I had just gotten the egg I wanted!

Someone should make a RIP banner, if no one already has.

~Tear~ When will the eggs be back up? I lost 10 eggies and all my hatchlings are eggs again. @.@;

Darn. Turns out I caught my last 5 Festival eggs during the 15 hours lost. Then again, I actually got to participate in the hunt this year. Last year I was on a hiatus from Dragon Cave that extended over Easter. I missed the event entirely. And on the up side I can get those 5 Festival eggs back, which is nice because at least two of them were among my favorites.

For a moment I thought it was my comp that wouldn't let me on. I had my friends get rid of some really ****ty virus prevention program that did work and put on one that works better, so I thought it might have been the new program. I'm so happy Its not my comp. tongue.gif

Oh no, how horrible! I sympathize with everyone who has lost eggs - I am fortunate enough to have escaped it but can imagine how painful this must be as I currently have one friend sobbing over IMs because she's now missing three eggs. *sighs*

Many thanks, TJ, for extending this event! You are far, far better than we deserve! Maybe Em will stop crying now...

I was wondering why DragCave was down for so long yesterday! It's too bad, I lost 11 of my Festival eggs. At least we have another chance to re-catch them! Thanks for all your hard work TJ.

Great. dry.gif I lost the 2nd generation Black Stripe egg that I had been trying to get from a specific pair for weeks (and finally got yesterday), along with a CB Purple egg (that I caught yesterday). I'm not so sad about the CB Purple, even though it had a cool code (it was EEhP or EEPh or something along those lines), because it's easy to catch another one (which I just did).

But I am sad about the Black Stripe - I saw that I was able to breed its parents (Quintilian Snowgold and Vulturia Calvariana) again, which I did and they yielded no egg. Oh, fantasic - now I can wait at least another week (but more weeks is more likely) for that Black Stripe egg. dry.gif

Also, two of my hatchlings lost their names, but fortunately I was able to rename them.

I didn't loose any easter eggs. smile.gif

But I keep loosing access to the site. sad.gif Guess too many people on...