TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Oh wow hmm... I think I'm missing some easter eggs now... I cant seem to count them correctly though xd.png *bad vision* *squinting at computer screen*

No eggs are showing up for me, I've looked around the whole site. I lost what I collected yesterday and it won't let me collect any more. :C

I will say I panicked a little when I logged on and found two of my eggs gone, so thanks for the heads up.

*holds a funeral for the disappeared eggs* ...one had the code JOsS too. I had a perfect name picked out >,>; Alas. Maybe I'll get the code again.

*crosses fingers*

Aww man. Oh well, guess I will just have to collect my last 20 something eggs over again. At least it is fun. xd.png Thank you for letting us know, I was wondering where half my eggs went. LOL.

No eggs are showing up for me, I've looked around the whole site. I lost what I collected yesterday and it won't let me collect any more. :C

From TJ in the Festival of Eggs thread:

With the discovery of a few hours of data loss (see this topic), the event will be extended yet again. I will be scheduling this extended period for some time in the future, possibly this weekend.

My hubby's pure bred alt vine was changed back into a normal one and my horse I froze grew up. *shrugs* oh well at least I didn't lose anything

WB

You know what's really weird? I found out I have a FAMILY and other assorted life stuff while the cave was down. blink.gif

Who knew?

Glad it seems to be working somewhat more like it's supposed to, TJ. You work hard for us, and I hope you know that we appreciate everything you try to do to make it smooth for us.

Thanks for the update....I will have to collect quite a few eggs again LOL!

The only thing I am depressed about is that I had FINALLY gotten a "leetle tree"...and now it's gone...*cries*

I lost a green dino and all my festival eggs.....

-deep breath- -forces smile-

Thanks for all the hard work TJ and thanks for the extension laugh.gif

Yup, I lost two festival eggs. But luckily for me, that's all I lost I can get those back (right..)

GDI. I lost about half of my freaking Easter Eggs. And now there's no way to get them back. F this.

Well look on the bright side. At least you didn't lose all your eggs and the website is back up and running. smile.gif

I was wondering why the things I had fogged are now hatched and running around. It didn't dawn on me until I read this. I am assuming the festival would be rescheduled for next Tuesday since since that's the day of the week that was affected. It sucks people lost things, but I'm glad things are up and running now.

Thankfully for me, I finished collecting my eggs on Easter Sunday and haven't caught any eggs lately. It did seem that my eggs had more time than I'd thought, though. xd.png Anyways, thank-you, TJ!

DDD:

I was wondering where that vamp egg went...

And now I have to collect 15 eggs. All. Over. Again. *quiet sob*

...God, I hope I can be online during the rescheduled hunt. If it's possible, could I get a PM or something when it starts...

yeah thanks TJ for your hard work

nevertheless I'm pretty sad, nearly all of my easter eggs are gone T.T

and also one of the new eggs a Swallowtail

plus one of my hatchies has gone back to an egg

the others matured to adults

all their names are lost too dry.gif

Thanks for letting us know, TJ!

I lost three Easter eggs, but it sounds like things will be rescheduled so we can catch them again.

Thanks for the heads up. ^^

My fogs and electric hatched as soon as the site came back.

PS: The nocturne thumbnails are messed up again. ohmy.gif NOT ANYMORE.

Edited by earthgirl

Thanks for the update.

It is an inconvenience, not surprisingly, but it looks like it cannot be helped.

I am so bummed right now. I managed to finish collecting all my festival eggs and managed to snag a CB egg I had been wanting for a lineage project and leetle from a drop. Now they're all gone. sad.gif

I lost all but three of my easter eggs, and I think I had almost thirty of them before the downtime. sleep.gif Oh well, I guess. I hope I can be on during the new hunt.

Gracias, TJ.

I lost about 12 easter eggs... but on the other hand, I hadn't finished with them when the event was over anyways, so at least I get to try to get them all again! tongue.gif

And a 15 hour loss is NOTHING compared to what's happened in other games I've played.

I'm just happy it wasn't more serious, and was fairly easy to fix. Thanks TJ!

I lost 13 festival eggs, a Green Dino, CB Red Dorsal, CB Terrae and CB Spring. sad.gif I also froze a horribly inbred water horse but now it's grown up. Oh well...it happens...could've been worse happy.gif

At least we can get the festival eggs again. Thanks TJ! happy.gif Though I hope the rescheduling is not this weekend as I wont be home. =\

Edited by Eliwen