TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Where is this extension?

The extension hasn't started yet. In the Easter Event thread, TJ said he would do one and it might be this weekend but he hasn't decided yet.

Thank you for the news. I hadn't been online since last night and knew nothing. smile.gif Now I get a chance to have a complete easter egg collection, instead of missing one. Just hopefully it won't be Saturday, since I'm working. tongue.gif

Yay! Cave is back. And hmm... all those failed breedings are canceled out. Guess what I get to try again. *cackle*

Thank you for the news, TJ.

I lost a cb earth egg that I had found in the ap but I am not concered at all about replacing it xd.png (cuz everyone knows exactly how HARD it is to get a green dragon right xd.png )

Were there... 53 eggs?

I feel like that was the number. huh.gif I've gotta find the last one again, if that's the case.

It's the Egg Festival that NEVER ENDS! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update TJ.

Were there... 53 eggs?

I feel like that was the number. huh.gif I've gotta find the last one again, if that's the case.

It's the Egg Festival that NEVER ENDS! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update TJ.

That does seems to be what's happening xd.png

Edited by MangaFreak

Lost a lot of easter eggs including my favorite one, the fish... sad.gif

Thank you for the added time, TJ...

I had my mom catching eggs for me on the last day because I was at work, and couldn't get on the computer all weekend except Sunday night... and then the data loss caused all the ones she caught to disappear. sad.gif

I hope the rescheduling is done over the weekend...

Edited by BloodlessDreamz

What a relief to read this. I just about cried when I saw that almost all the eggs I had were gone. Now to find the time to hunt again. smile.gif Thanks for the extension!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....Do NOT make another "....I survived...." banner, ok folks? We do not need to make a banner for EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' time the cave goes down, ok? It's just getting quite ridiculous, it really really is!!!

I was wondering why my eggs were hacked, and how someone managed to steal my event eggs too. >.<

Well, I don't think I lost anything. I had collected all the event eggs long enough before the downtime that they are still there.

I am a bit disappointed that the split hatchling I gave away just a few hours before the downtime is now back on my scroll as an adult. blink.gif It misgendered in spite of influence and I really did not want to keep it. I am considering releasing it, as I guess there is no way now to get it back to the person I gave it to.

Thanks for letting us know what happened, TJ, and for getting the cave up and running again. I am glad you do backups frequently!

Oh good, I was wondering why my basket of eggs suddenly got a lot smaller, and why eggs on my scroll disappeared. ^^; Good to know!

DDDDX

^My face when I saw my scroll^

I only lost a CB Water and CB Deep Sea with a cool code but still... not cool.

Ah well. Back to hunting then I guess...

I lost my first non-inbred Dorkface, and about 14 Easter eggs. sad.gif At least TJ could get it back and it wasn't worse, and I'm glad we'll have another chance at the Easter eggs.

ohmy.gif And here I was so, so, so, so, so, so sorry and felt so bad that I couldn't complete my friends Easter eggs while she was at relatives with absolutely no net for the Easter Holiday. I only got her 48 of the 53 right before the cave went down 6 minutes before the end of the egg hunt! I felt so, so, so BAD that I didn't wake up sooner and she would miss out on the last 5 eggs! I didn't stop apologizing to her all day yesterday... and now the event is being rescheduled ... ... ... She can go catch 'em herself this time. I'll sleep.

Also she lost the chicken egg I snatched for her. xd.png

THANK YOU FOR RESCHEDULING!

I'm glad that the event is being extended. It seems like every time I went to the website to go catch festival eggs, it was down! I only manage to snatch about 5 festival eggs.

Well.... I guess this'll be the second year I haven't completed the easter egg hunt. Last year, I didn't find out about it til it was almost over, so I had NO chance. This year, I had my completed collection snatched away by server failure (I was so happy about finishing it... ha ha ha...). I lost 15 easter eggs and need a MINIMUM of 4 hours straight on the computer to be able to get em back now. dry.gif

Figures. It just... figures. I'm gonna be stuck at my mother in law's house from Saturday until Tuesday.