TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Luckily I got all my easter eggs before the time of doom. I lost a CB horse egg, but that's no biggie. I can get another.

Thanks for the headsup, TJ, it's good of you to keep us in the know.

Oh that's why my dragon turned back to child. xd.png

I'm sad for the eater eggs though but well, it's like that.

x3

Most of my hatchies that were supposed to grow up yesterday are grown now, but all of the eggs I picked up on Sunday gained time and are at 4d, 21h or 5d, 1h. Save for the one ER egg that I hatched yesterday, which is now an egg again and lost time, now at 1d, 22h. Very confusing.

I'm rather sad to lose all of Tuesday's chance at the Easter eggs, since I work weekends and didn't think I'd have a chance to hunt eggs at all before the original extension. Ah, well. Can't please all of the people all of the time, and I am glad to have the site back up even though I have to do some strange egg and hatchie juggling now.

EDIT: And right after posting this, all my eggs seem to have gained 12 hours. sad.gif

Edited by Briar_Reed

My hatchling grew up into an egg.

Now I know why.

What will become of the festival of eggs? WIll it be restarted for 15 hours?

Oh, I wondered why my easter eggs disappeared. I was freaking out. Then I thought 'wait, this is probably on the forums.' Well, this sucks. I'm happy we have some time, I just hope I'll be able to get back all the ones I lost. I was able to get the cute squid one, and only had five left to go. Now I have 21. sad.gif

thank you, TJ, for giving the cave back. sorry it went down and you had to deal with extra-work. also sorry for all those who missed pretty things from their scrolls.

dang...well i only lost about five eggs so that's okay. wink.gif

question: will the eggs still appear randomly, or will they be the same ones we lost? Like, for example, if I collected the goldfish egg during the downtime and it isn't in my basket now because it was lost, will i be getting the goldfish egg back for sure or will it be random, like i may get the squid or peacock? that is to say, is there a certainty we will get our lost eggs back or just eggs we don't have yet?

sorry for any confusion in my question ^^

Thank you so much for the reschedule of the easter egg hunt, I'm unbelievably grateful.

thanks for poosting in the news. it never occurred to me to look in the help section for a downtime announcement. although it is still not loading for me.

Thanks, TJ. We really appreciate all your hard work keeping us up and running. smile.gif

Thanks for all the credited time, TJ. All this downtime has got to be frustrating for you.

Unfortunately, this means I lost my 2nd gen ice I was able to breed, as well as a pretty lineaged shallow water I picked up...

Bred the same ice to the same dragon and got a water egg instead =/

Oh well. This means I also have another shot with all my metallics ^^

Thankfully I didn't lose any Easter eggs as I finished the hunt on Monday.

But I lost a CB Split. sad.gif

Ah well, not a biggie. smile.gif

Thanks for letting us know, TJ. It has been a tough week all around the internet, with Amazon's issues, the hacking of the Playstation Network. I hope that noone faults you for anything, because I'm sure you've done everything in your power to get things back up and running.

I'm very happy to see the site return and hope that it stays that way. smile.gif

My heart leapt just a bit, because I froze a hatchling that I didn't want to freeze by accident, and had hoped that I had done it in that timeframe, but alas, it is still frozen. Bah! No worries though happy.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

Thanks TJ, hopefully the Festival will be fixed soon, I had them all but now two of my event eggs went missing >.<

Ouch, I've lost 14 eggs.. and a vampire, but I don't care about vampire egg, worse is that I have to go sleep now.. sad.gif I've had them all, but oh well..

But I'm grateful for Your hard work! Thanks!

Well, that explains why my hatchlings are eggs again...

No big deal.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Well, I'm going to have to re-gift a bronze tinsel, but thank heavens I didn't lose it.

However, I /did/ lose the CB Neglected that Amyanieli made for me!! Auuuuuuugh. Well, I guess it can't be helped. </pathetic whining>

I lost an ice hatchling and the pillow hatchling I gifted is back on my scroll, but as an egg. Lost a chunk of festival eggs too. sad.gif

But it's no biggie. I'm sure I can get them all back again.

Thanks TJ!

Edited by torres917