TJ09

2011-04-27 - Downtime

Perhaps more people will read a news topic than the help one...

The cave is back up. There was a 15 hour data loss (anything after 5 am EST yesterday), and eggs have been credited accordingly. This means that anything done after 5 am EST yesterday was lost, including gathering event eggs, breeding your dragons, everything.

I will be rescheduling a Festival of Eggs extension to account for the 15 hours lost.

With the discovery of a few hours of data loss, the event will be extended yet again. I will be scheduling this extended period for some time in the future, possibly this weekend.
Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you for the answer. We've all been wondering about that.

EDIT: Lol, first post.

Edited by evina

Darn... well that's okay, I guess. Thanks TJ!

Thank you for the news~

...Now to go schedule new trades...

Thanks for the update! Glad that people will get more time to collect the eggs. smile.gif

So does that mean that we look for the rest of our festival eggs again?

Awwww I got 2 CB splits for my Lineage project.

Well at least I can still trade for one of them.

EDIT:

*_* first page

xd.png I just caught my replacement egg and hopefully I will be able to make the trade for the other egg ^^ and lost no Easter eggs SO ITS LIKE I LOST NOTHING! ^^ <3

Edited by Palior

Great. I had just finished collecting those damn eggs in time, and now they're gone. At least I'll be given more time. Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by blue_dragon_11

Thanks for keeping backups, TJ! This could have been much worse if the SSD drive had failed without proper backups.

I only lost a CB stripe and CB nebula. Trying to get new ones now...

Thanks for the update. Fortunately I was done with my Easter egg hunting long before then and didn't pick up any new eggs except for an inbred Bluna~

Sorry to those who lost things though. :<

;A;

Damnthedataloss I had a lot of my eggs gotten yesterday xd.png

Sucks xd.png Ohwell ~ Ill have to grab them again ~

Thanks for the update, TJ.

Edit: yay, I still have my 53 Easter Eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Thanks for getting the cave back up, TJ.

Luckily, I only lost 7 easter eggs.

Thanx for hard work. Just asking - if an egg was bred, and we have code and lineage, is there any chance for it to be restored?

Yesterday I bred a Pink egg from my dragons rQ0b and rvs7, but today the egg is gone, and they didn't yield an egg when I tried again. sad.gif

Edited by alci

I can't believe how fast the cave is back up. And I get to hunt for my last 4 Easter Eggs now...bonus. Thanks TJ!!!

Will the Festival of Eggs extension be the next 15 hours or tomorrow? Because in Germany where I live it's after 9 pm now and I will have to go to bed soon, so the next 15 hours would be bad for me D: And I lost all of my Easter eggs but one because I caught all of them yesterday x) (Bad luck!)

Thank you for getting the cave back up TJ! biggrin.gif

*goes back to stalking the cave on the lookout for replacements*

That's cool, but it doesn't help my egg that died even with time-additon and the low time egg that vanished from my scroll.