Pardona

Second Guardian of Nature

What did you do / are you planning to do with your 2nd GoN?  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't even have my first one so I don't know what to say... tongue.gif

I guess it really depends on what I'm feeling at that time. I'll let the first one mature after fainting over how it took so long to get it when I have probably 6 of each trio, and if I ever get the second one they'll have to use shock paddles on me.

I have an adult male right now, haven't gotten a second yet but I've been debating this too. These aren't like holiday dragons to me, since they can be both genders... I like to have both. And what if one day the spriter decides to make another sprite so there is one for each gender? (one reason I collect both genders even if the sprites are the same) I'd be left out, haha.

I like the adult sprite better than the hatchling one anyway, but... I don't know.

Exactly the reason I haven't tried to summon my second, I have one adult female and I can't decide whether I want a male adult or a frozen hatchy! I wish we could have more, at least one of each option.. Most others that are limited to two have only one gender (except Hollies I think? but I don't have my first of those so it's not an issue for a while there yet biggrin.gif).

let mine mature, I don't really do the freezing thing, only in-bred I catch and I usually release them after frozen

I let mine mature because I don't like freezing my hatchlings. I plan on having a female and male adult pair.

I'm going to influence it female and freeze her at 2nd stage wink.gif

If I ever do get another in this lifetime...and I'm not complaining, I'm grateful to have my one...I'll let it mature. smile.gif

Gotta get the egg first — and that ain't happening today. sad.gif

But when I do, I'm going to Influence it female.

I was thinking about freezing her when she genders, but I remember that wonderful bit of advice from Mr. Magorium: Anything can happen. And, someday, they MAY be able to breed.

Hey, Pinks and Purples started out as female-only breeds, and all the breeds used to have only one sprite (no dimorphism). And at one time, you had to double- and triple-check your name spelling because once set, that was it.

It could happen.

Assuming I'm ever going to get a pair (don't even have one so far) chances are I'm going to freeze it.

My goal is to have adults and hatchlings of all the dragons on my scroll, including those limited at 2 per scroll.

I'm really not sure. I haven't got one yet, but I want a couple, but the S2 Hatchie is so cute... but both the names I want suit adults... but then again there isn't any varying gender sprites... UGH! SO hard to choose!

Ifi could ever summone one i would let it grow up and ifi could get a 2nd frezzing only if i like the way it looks as a hatchling

I'll be influencing my second female and letting her grow up. I always try to get at least one pair of male and female dragons of a species, especially if there's a breed limit imposed. ^^

I let mine grow up (male and female). I usually don't do this (usually I freeze) but I felt suddenly swayed at the idea that the male and female versions might become different some day !

I don't have my first GoN, but I plan to let that one grow to an adult and freeze my second one at stage 2. I'll probably influence them both to be female.

I let both of mine grow up, on the off-chance that one day they'll be breedable (NOT producing GoNs, though). Have a male and a female; the male is named Pendragon, the female (and I just got this name) Lugia.

i don't actually have a trio yet, but when i do, i'll make (influence) it to be female then let it grow up

Seeing as we can only summon two of the guardians of nature, what will you do with yours once you are lucky enough to get them?

I have got my first one (which is now an adult), but I'm really not sure what I will do when I eventually get my second.

I have my first which is an adult. I will definately freeze my second. Seeing as we can't breed them and gift out GoNs to others then 2 adults is no gain. So I will freeze my second so that I get to have both the adult and hatchie sprites biggrin.gif

I have my two and since I don't freeze any of my dragons, I just influenced them male and female so I have a 'breeding' pair. ^^