Sign in to follow this  
Pardona

Second Guardian of Nature

What did you do / are you planning to do with your 2nd GoN?  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like having dragons of every stage, however, in the event of 2 scroll limit dragons (like GoN's or holiday releases) I let them mature

Given that there's no gender dimorphism and that I personally don't think the hatchling sprite is terribly attractive (apologies to the spriter) I might actually trade my second GoN egg if I can get something nice for it.

Given that there's no gender dimorphism and that I personally don't think the hatchling sprite is terribly attractive (apologies to the spriter) I might actually trade my second GoN egg if I can get something nice for it.

GON's can't be traded. sad.gif

I'll probably let one grow and freeze the second.

GON's can't be traded. sad.gif

I'll probably let one grow and freeze the second.

That's unfortunate, but I suppose it makes sense with the two per scroll limit. I'll probably influence it so I have a pair and let it grow up then.

I let mine grow up. :3 My first one grew up male and I influenced the latter female, because I like having one adult pair of everything, so my second gendered female and was allowed to grow up.

This is my plan, though all I summon is failure. rolleyes.gif

My 2nd GoN was summoned a couple of days ago, I was so happy! biggrin.gif Incubated it, fogged it.

Now that it's ER, I ERED it....and it gets sick in less than 5 seconds sleep.gif.

-.-.

You gotta love them.

I'll freeze mine as an s2 hatchling....basically what I do with my holiday dragons.

That. I just need to get one first. >.<

I'd ordinarily freeze it as a gendered hatchling, but neither of the names I plan to give my Guardians would suit an immature dragon biggrin.gif

I'll probably freeze mine at s2 and influence it male. Since they can't be bred, it makes no sense to have 2 adults, especially when I collect hatchies too.

I don't freeze hatchlings at all and I won't start with it when I (maybe one day) get a GoN.

I'll either kill the sucker with my sword once it grows up or I'll let it rot at the bottom of my scroll leading my two dragons that died last Halloween and were hardcore enough to revive normally.

I froze my 2nd GoN at the s2 hatchling stage. I collect frozen hatchies xd.png

I let it grow up.

I've always wondered though; Why can't Gons breed like holiday dragons, where they can breed, but only the other parents egg type will be produced?

I think I will freeze it as a gendered hatchling. But I still need my first GoN, so I have all the time to change my mind. laugh.gif

i plan on influincing both to be female, the first one i'll let mature, the second one i'll freeze at s2

I have none of them yet(even though I've summoned about 5678 times) but I'm planning about freezing the other one.

unlike my holiday dragons, I let it mature and influence them male and female

I have a male and female adult. I don't freeze dragons that are limited generally.

They aren't breedable, so that doesn't come into your decision. I will let mine mature, just because I don't have any frozens (except Leetle Tree, and Zombie) on my scroll, but other people with other scroll goals and ideas of what they want will do what suits them best.

If I ever get 2, (although I need one first) , I am torn

I like having a male/female adult pair, but you can only have the 2

and I think the hatchie to be so cute.......

since they can't breed it only logical to influence the second oposite gender (for even-ness on scroll) and freeze it.

the only dragon I froze that we are only allowed 2 of was the sweetling, it is so darling as a hatchie I couldn't resist, and there were so many of them LOL.

I don't care to freeze the holiday ones that way I can breed so those who got none can have a chance to get one...but the GoN can't breed soooo......

really I am still torn, but since I don't have one yet, I have a long time to ponder it tongue.gif

If I ever manage to get my first one, I'll let it mature. And then if I get my second, I'll faint, then come to and let it mature.

If I ever manage to get my first one, I'll let it mature. And then if I get my second, I'll faint, then come to and let it mature.

Exactly this. xd.png

Sign in to follow this