Pardona

Second Guardian of Nature

What did you do / are you planning to do with your 2nd GoN?  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hm, I'm going to let both of mine mature. I'm against freezing (my only frozen is a Zombie) and I;d like to have two GoN dragons next to each other; I think that would be pretty cool.

Going to let my second one grow up, but I'll influence it female to match my male.

Well proceed according to your scroll collection goal.

Mine is to collect different sprites. That includes the hatchies too. From all the limited breeds I have one adult and one frozen gendered hatchie. I will do so with the GoN too. Especially as they are not able to breed or have dimorphism. wink.gif

If I ever get a Ice (and that way get the summoning BSA) Ill let one grow to an adult and freeze the other one. Just like I do with my holiday dragons.

I let both of mine grow up. The first gendered female so I influenced the second to be male as I like pairs biggrin.gif

Now that's interesting. Where does it say they CANNOT breed ? Certainly not on the wiki. I realise they cannot breed GoNs - but if you have a gendered one, can it not breed with a common ? I have always assumed not - but since we are talking GoNs - does anyone know for SURE ?

I yet have to summon my first GoN, but if I ever got a second one, I'd freeze it at its second stage. I usually let holiday dragons both grow up, since they can breed; but GoNs can't breed, therefore I prefer having both his adult and hatchling sprite.

Now that's interesting. Where does it say they CANNOT breed ? Certainly not on the wiki. I realise they cannot breed GoNs - but if you have a gendered one, can it not breed with a common ? I have always assumed not - but since we are talking GoNs - does anyone know for SURE ?

It says this on the actions page of a GON:

Breed: This breed of dragon is incapable of breeding.

I went to the action page of my GoN and it said that they are incapable of breeding.

I´m planning to freeze my second GoN at stage 2, just like the other Holidays^^

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Chococat0815

I'll let the second one mature and influence it to become a male, as a mate (though they won't breed) for the female.

Seeing as how you also have 2 adults of the holiday dragons, i'd say let it grow up as well. I didn't see what you did with other limited unbreedables. But just do what you did with them.

Would like to get my FIRST Guradian. After a year, well, I've about given up.

sad.gif

I went to the action page of my GoN and it said that they are incapable of breeding.

I´m planning to freeze my second GoN at stage 2, just like the other Holidays^^

ninja.gif 'd

THANK YOU ! I have been wondering for AGES !

I haven't had a successful summon yet, but I'd let both grow and let both gender by itself. I really don't care about genders, honestly.

Well, I'd be happy if I could just summon ONE of the darned things but if I miraculously managed to get another one, I would probably influence it so that I could have one male and one female adult.

Well, I'd be happy if I could just summon ONE of the darned things but if I miraculously managed to get another one, I would probably influence it so that I could have one male and one female adult.

I agree. First get one, then influence the other.

I froze mine at s2, but did influence it to be the opposite gender of my adult.

i havent had a successful summon yet, but the first one will grow up as whatever gender it wants to be, and the second i'll freeze. though, im not sure whether to freeze it as S1 or S2...they both have their own style of cute!

My first one, grew up female. As for my second one, which I don't have yet xP, I haven't decided. I want the full sprite set but since that's not possible with the 2 limit I'm torn between freezing one or letting them both grow for diff genders. I dunno. I'll probably let it grow up but influence it male.

When I get my 2nd I'm influencing it to be a boy so I can name it Watanuki. I named my girl Yuko. To me after getting both of these things its like finally getting my wish granted!

WB

Would definitely go for an adult pair - while I still collect hatchlings from the other breeds, I also have pairs, and I want them to be all happy together tongue.gif

i'm holding out on summoning the second in hopes that a way to save eggs will be developed. i really like the GoN egg!