Pardona

Second Guardian of Nature

What did you do / are you planning to do with your 2nd GoN?  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(I did a search, only came across a topic about raising GoNs, and a mention there of a topic about summoning GoNs - hope this is not a duplicate)

Okay, just today, I managed to summon my 2nd GoN - yay! However, now I'm not sure what to do with it. I like having at least one of every stage of dragon, but obviously, due to the 2-per-scroll limit, that isn't possible with the GoNs. So I'm rather undecided at the moment, and would like some input. Tell me, what are / were YOUR plans for your second summoned dragon?

I'll freeze mine as an s2 hatchling....basically what I do with my holiday dragons.

I'll freeze mine as an s2 hatchling....basically what I do with my holiday dragons.

Ditto, this is my plan too. I'm gonna influnece it opposite gender of the one I have then freeze it. I like having a hatchie of every kind of dragon.

If they could breed I'd let it mature. But since they're basically paperweights, I'll be freezing one. Assuming I ever have a successful Summon >.<

I let mine grow up. :3 My first one grew up male and I influenced the latter female, because I like having one adult pair of everything, so my second gendered female and was allowed to grow up.

I let mine grow up. :3 My first one grew up male and I influenced the latter female, because I like having one adult pair of everything, so my second gendered female and was allowed to grow up.

I did the same thing biggrin.gif

I freeze mine in the gendered stage, but this is my way I collect the dragons, I want to have adulds and the hatchies on my Scroll.

Same here. But gotta have a successful summon first... Haven't had one yet. xd.png

If I ever have two successful summons (let alone one), I will probably freeze one as a second stage hatchie. Though, having a male/female adult pair could be nice too.

I influenced mine to have a matched pair biggrin.gif

Yeah, when/if I get a second one I'll influence it so I can have a male and a female adult. I don't freeze the holiday dragons, either, cute though the hatchlings are.

I have no GoNs right now. but I think I'm gonna let the first grow and will freeze the second. don't know yet, at gendered stage, or not.

I'm going to freeze mine as a female hatchling, since my adult one is male. I do know a certain someone that will experiment on their second GoN, which will probably result in its death, but they don't care sine they just want one.

I don't freeze, so mine will be growing up when I get it.

I let my first one gender then I influence the second and let her grow up so I would have both a adult male and female GoN.

H'mm, I have one adult (male) GoN, and I was going to Influence the second female. I never considered freezing the S2 hatchie, though.

But seeing as they aren't breedable, you can only have two, and there's no sexual dimorphism — [shrugs] — I might as well.

I hope to influence a pair. Chance would be a fine thing sad.gif

I don't even have all the trios, but when I can summon, I'm going to let them both grow and will influence them male and female. (If I even manage to get one. xd.png)

I influenced it to be of opposite gender to number one and let it grow up. Now I've got a nice couple.

When I finally summon mine I am Influencing One Male, One Female and letting them grow fully. I don't like freezing... But I might eventually for collection purposes. Minus Holidays and anything else with a 2 limit.