TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

its been hours and more sites are down in the past hour or so I wonder with all these storms popping has any thing to with the severs being down. well in any chase I just want to wish you a happy easter.

The site is down due to hosting problems. I'll be extending the event to ensure it still runs for the full three days.

For people who didn't see it, TJ posted this several pages ago.

Edited by Eruru

I can live with missing the egg hunt. My major problem with the lag is that I have an egg that was bred yesterday and isn't posted anywhere so it's not getting any views. I can't get the cave to load or fansites to load my dragons, so I can't add it anywhere. >_<

I have the same problem but I'm sure the eggs will be OK. TJ usually adds time to them when the site is down this long since it's affecting everyone's little eggs and hatchies.

For people who didn't see it, TJ posted this several pages ago.

man that sucks, cuz i thought FOR SURE it would be fixed when i woke up in the afternoon *now* but still nothing. i guess that throws out my idea that TJ might have been doing a little bit more than just updating, perhaps coding in something new for us! well, it was fun to imagine!!!! laugh.gif

I grabbed quite a few Easter Eggs before the site went down and saw some that my friends had gotten, they are all quite beautiful so far, the artists must have put a lot of work into them.

Aw, still down? D: I was hoping to collect more today. Thanks for extending the event, TJ.

On the bright side, now I have time to do homework! .,,Wait, that's not good news.

Thank you for letting us aware of the situation, TJ. We'll be patient and wait happily. ^^

When do you think it's going back up?

We don't know. We just have to be patient and wait.

I've been looking forward to this and will wait patiently till the cave is back up. I started DC sometime after last Easter, but had seen the baskets others had. I had no clue how the Easter Egg Hunt worked though. Last night I got home from work, and right away found my first egg, it almost gave me a heart attack. My first was the brilliantly detailed close-up of a dragon's eye, right at the top of my scroll!

I was home only in time to grab 2 before the cave went down, but love them already. Thanks TJ for DC and thank you to the wonderful artists who contribute your skills. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I knew something was up. I'm sad that we probably won't be able to see the Earth Day Leetle Tree though... But I can't wait until DC goes back up so I can see the new eggs we have to collect this year :3.

I knew something was up. I'm sad that we probably won't be able to see the Earth Day Leetle Tree though... But I can't wait until DC goes back up so I can see the new eggs we have to collect this year :3.

Regarding the earth tree: Thread

Figure once he gets the cave back up, TJ might extend the Earth Day tree (it wasn't there between 12 am EST and 3 am EST today)

Edit: fail typing and fail reading

Edited by rox_squirrel

I was just wondering, did the cave ever come back up since the routine maintenance at 3AM EST? Or has it just been down all this time?

I'm having withdrawals. xd.png

A whole day with DC. It's just horrible. And I won't even have much time to be online tomorrow.

Oh well. Thanks TJ for letting us know what is going on - as always. smile.gif

LOL ok kick the host's butt and get it in gear cause I am having serious withdrawls! hmm does this mean I need a life?

Thanks for the update TJ and this event

(((HUGS)))

The site is down due to hosting problems. I'll be extending the event to ensure it still runs for the full three days.

For the new page. Thanks for your continued patience, guys. :3

yep, even the Mom's are experiencing dragon withdrawal. My fault for being such an Anne McCaffrey nut I suppose.

TJ...you are the greatest..and will succeed greatly in life...can I introduce you to my daughter? tongue.gif

Seriously tho.. have a great day!

For the new page. Thanks for your continued patience, guys. :3

D8< Patience? PATIENCE?! I scoff at patience! I whine and baww and drama and complain because that will clearly make it go faster! How dare you question my methods! *gnaws on the sawk*

Will the eggies hatch and the hatchies grow if the site is down?

It seems it might take longer than I thought D:

Will the eggies hatch and the hatchies grow if the site is down?

It seems it might take longer than I thought D:

Nope. TJ just about always reimburses lost time to eggs and hatchies whether we want it or not. xd.png

I just came back home and... cave is still down?! blink.gif

Fortunately I have read Socky's above post and now I'm quiet... today I wasn't at pc, tomorrow I'll not be here too, but thanks to TJ I can recovery a day and partecipate to my first Festival of Eggs! Thank you a lot TJ! wub.gif