TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

user posted image

Is this it classy?

No. It's a blue-black with a cross in the middle of it.

rox_squirrel, omg! It is a duplicate! How'd that happen? xd.png

Finally, the steampunk one!

Edited by geminigrl016

geminigrl016, I'm kind of guessing that an egg got miscoded somehow so one eggs image got used twice instead of the egg that was supposed to be used for one of them. I find it kind of funny though.

the egg duplicate is a known issue. We are working on it.

Other people have also gotten an egg twice. I believe they are aware of it and are trying to fix it

Anybody else get a duplicate egg? I have two eggs that are exactly the same in my basket xd.png

That's the third incidence of duplicate eggs reported in this thread so far. I believe that somebody is going to notify TJ.

Can't participate much cause the XP issue still isn't fixed.

dc wont load >.<

It's not just you! http://dragcave.net looks down from here.

It could either be A. maintenance- it is three am EST after all, the normal time- or B. they're just temporarily fixing egg hunt issues. Either way, nothing to do but wait. I need to go to bed anyway.

Well, I guess this is a good time to go to sleep, then. ^.^;;

Hope the site comes back up soon and those hunting can get more eggs! See you guys later.

Has anyone tried getting them on their mobile browser?

I tried on my Android, but no Easter eggs showed sad.gif . It would be very handy for me today but, alas!

Its the nightly recet people. It'll be down for a few minutes i beleive. 3am here and off to bed for me.

Guess this is DC's way of telling me that it's time to get some rest before this sick feeling I have turns into a full-blown cold. laugh.gif

Will return to hunting later.... Luck to all who are waiting for the cave to come back up. smile.gif

Hmm well its only 5 pm for me. Might check back laters to see if the cave is working.