TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yes! I have them all now, spent a stupidly long amount of time on DC yesterday. laugh.gif

Wasn't on much last year, so missed the first festival of eggs!

37/53. I' m catching the best I can.. Hope i Will make it.. It's 23:28 here but dragcave is too addictive..

42/53

I may not make it, I have to leave in about an hour. D:

Oh, well. I've gotten quite a few, and they're all beautiful.

I've only got 2....but one of them is the squid which is one of the ones I wanted most laugh.gif I just really hope I can get that awesome steam punk egg (the one with the smokestacks) biggrin.gif

You still have 4 hours and an half. If the new egg appears after 6 minutes, it means 10 eggs per hour. happy.gif

Now at 31 eggs... and wondering how I am going to make it.

Are the eggs really appearing every 6 minutes? For me, it's more like 6 to 15 minutes. Around 12 minutes most of the time.

*crosses fingers that it's going to be more towards 6 minutes from now on*

The people who created the eggs did a fantastic job. Each egg is very unique and creative.

Now at 31 eggs... and wondering how I am going to make it.

Are the eggs really appearing every 6 minutes? For me, it's more like 6 to 15 minutes. Around 12 minutes most of the time.

*crosses fingers that it's going to be more towards 6 minutes from now on*

Sockpuppetstrangler mentioned that they appear at 5-15 minute intervals wink.gif

Yikes, I need to get two more eggs but I have to go ... will be checking on my phone smile.gif

is it still going? Cuz darn!! i got a dr. appointment!!! ERAG!!!!

Now I've got 30 eggs pretty good. And I have a question. How do you get banners in your signatures to do with special events?

Edited by w5aw5

I've managed to get them all! Very happy I have because I missed a fair few in last years Halloween hunt, and having eggs missing from the collection still gets to me XD Goodluck everyone still hunting (:

Finally got all mine before crashing. Last one I grabbed was....randomly...TJ's egg xd.png Was amusing when I realized I got his last xd.png

29/53 Getting excited!!

And I cant believe i didnt say this before, but AWESOME JOB on the eggs. They were very creative!

well i got about 5 becuase rl got in the way but i got 1 of the 3 eggs i wanted now if i could only find the squid

Edited by thomasgold19

I dont think I can get them all. I need 22 l, but I have less than 2 hours left.

Just wanted to say thanks to TJ and all of the artists who helped out by dreaming up and drawing the lovely eggs. They're wonderful. They remind me of the eggs made out of sugar and frosting with wonderful pictures inside them you see in old fashioned books like DuBoise's The Country Bunny.

Thanks to all who helped make this easter special fpr all of us.

53/53!

I have a complete set, including last year's. I feel so accomplished. cool.gif

Lucky you! I'd love to have last year's eggs too! sad.gif

Thank goodness that I was in time for join this year's festival and to get all its eggs!

What's Munin's egg?

I have to say thank you. I love Easter and this totally delighted me for three days.

I have 15 eggs. Do I have enough time to complete the collection?? They're arriving between 6-12 minutes.