TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

@ squeaker_al - this hunt has nothing to do with whether you are scroll locked or not. The eggs do not go onto your scroll, but are collected in a basket.

@ Riverwillows - you will not miss anything by sleeping. The eggs will still be there when you wake up.

Ooh, fun! I wasn't around for last year's hunt, and I've always wanted an easter basket on my scroll.

Thanks, guys! :D

Awesomeness! *off to start hunting* And it's quite fun, having the time for it extended this time around. ^.^

Thank you very much for that, SPS smile.gif

Of course! I shall be updating my post as I see questions popping up. :3

I looove the eggs I have gotten so far, even if they're showing up more slowly for me. :3

user posted image

Of course! I shall be updating my post as I see questions popping up. :3

I looove the eggs I have gotten so far, even if they're showing up more slowly for me. :3

as i was viewing my pink egg i saw a weird different swirly egg in the bottom corner of the screen, i clicked it and then it said Festival of Eggs[/s] and when i went to my scroll, it said 2010 o_0 at first i thought it was a glitch but i decided to check the news place an yup i guess its on again [i wasnt on DC last year]

weird birthday it was today [technically yesterday... its almost 1am here o_0 excuse the weird wording if there is any]

Grabbed 4 so far. They are all so beautiful. I love the one with the bunnie face.

as i was viewing my pink egg i saw a weird different swirly egg in the bottom corner of the screen, i clicked it and then it said Festival of Eggs[/s] and when i went to my scroll, it said 2010 o_0 at first i thought it was a glitch but i decided to check the news place an yup i guess its on again [i wasnt on DC last year]

weird birthday it was today [technically yesterday... its almost 1am here o_0 excuse the weird wording if there is any]

It can pop up on an individual dragon's page? .....I have nearly 150 dragons... blink.gif

I am now thoroughly perplexed.

I'm dragon-sitting for a friend who's out of the country this weekend. She's got a COFFEE BEAN in her basket. How on earth did THAT get there?!

But other than that, YAY EGGSES!

It can pop up on an individual dragon's page? .....I have nearly 150 dragons... blink.gif

It will show up on every page, no need to go looking for it.

I tend to just check the front cave every so often, since it's easier to load than my scroll.

Edit: Oh my, that is a shiny blue egg! *huggles*

Edited by FireAngel73

It will show up on every page, no need to go looking for it.

I tend to just check the front cave every so often, since it's easier to load than my scroll.

OH! I see. Whew! That was a scary thought that I might have to check every single dragon I have blink.gif

Yay! Thank you! I was so bored and now I have something to do for the night. Last years eggs are so pretty, I can't wait to see what this years batch look like and match egg to artist.

I am now thoroughly perplexed.

I'm dragon-sitting for a friend who's out of the country this weekend. She's got a COFFEE BEAN in her basket. How on earth did THAT get there?!

But other than that, YAY EGGSES!

Huh??? A what??

I'm going to have a wonderful time trying to guess who did what egg. ;3

That being said, I still would like to know if we're able to get previous festival eggs. Doubt it but m'curious. ^^"

Thanks to everyone that contributed. Quite enjoying the event, didn't think it'd come so soon.

EDIT: THERE IS A CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD ONE. EPICK LULZ WERE HAD.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Ah, so it has become a tradition now. Interesting.

If an egg were to appear on one page, would it keep on reappearing on the subsequent pages until you click on it, or would it just be gone?

Dear DC,

Anyone notice the trophy says "2010" egg hunt?

Sincerely,

Had to double check my calender.

If an egg were to appear on one page, would it keep on reappearing on the subsequent pages until you click on it, or would it just be gone?

It will stalk you around the cave and no others will appear til you click it.