TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Okay, my first time participating. What pages do these include? I just found one on the Cave, but is the scroll included? Is the Wilderness included? The AP?

Slightly confused. I imagine that the forums would not have any, and not sure about the Shop. =\

Sweet! I love these hunting games!

And I'm glad it's three days, I was hoping to get to bed "early" tonight since I stayed up past 5am last night...morning.

Thank you very much for extending the timeframe!

Awesome! Last year I didn't have time to collect all of the eggs, I'm glad I'll have a better shot this time. xd.png

Yay awesome!

I didn't manage to get all the eggs last year, but I'll try my best this year!

Well last year there were 32 eggs.

You can find them anywhere on the main site I believe, roughly every... sixish minutes I think? o_O

Edited by Pandagal91

Okay, my first time participating. What pages do these include? I just found one on the Cave, but is the scroll included? Is the Wilderness included? The AP?

Slightly confused. I imagine that the forums would not have any, and not sure about the Shop. =\

I think any page that has the brown + scroll background will show eggs, but don't quote me on that.

Forums will not have eggs.

Yaaaaaaay! *kermit flails*

Awesome that it lasts for 2 extra days. Last year I had a mad rush trying to grab them all. Can't wait to see all the purty eggies. :3

YAY first egg hunt! And are the eggs on the main site or the forms?

You find them on the main site, not the forums. And there's a certain span of time between each one popping up, but I'm not sure how long exactly~

OMG! Maybe that's the reason the forums crash so often!

Yay! So happy to have the pretty basket on my scroll.

And, gorgeous eggs are gorgeous. Thanks, DC Deities (Teej and spriters et al)!!!

**goes hunting**

Edited by jerusha

I think its about 12 mins between eggs.

I don't think so. I got my first egg at 12:00am flat...It's only 12:18 and I have three eggs already.

I think it went 12:00, 12:06/12:07, and then about 12:12ish

Edit: Though, it's 12:22 now and I still only have the three...by my logic I should have gotten another at about 12:18... Math is not my best subject, and it;s 12am. Please ignore >>

Edited by FireAngel73

Hurray! biggrin.gif I missed this event last year, so good to hear that it's back again! biggrin.gif

I've already found two gorgeous eggs! This is quite a surprise to see that the eggs weren't just a one time thing. smile.gif Thanks artists and TJ!