Xythus

"The Game" Lineage

Can I please be put on the list for an offspring? My friends and I use to play this game alot.png in high school. This lineage brings back so many fun memories. laugh.gif

Since this thread hasn't been used in a while, I'm going to do a bit of breeding!

I currently have one egg, if anyone wants it:

Lineage

PM me if you would like it! biggrin.gif

(Also, even if it's gone, just PM me with a request and I'll put you on my wishlist)

OMG, i can't believe i never saw this lineage! *sweat drops* i lost the game by coming here.....

but i have a similar pair, though they are not fluffies(though i do love fluffies)

child of my pair

and if i got one of yours i would breed it with the above dragon!

I will never do a forum search here again! I LOST THE GAME! I LOST IT LAST WEEK TOO 'CAUSE OF THE GUYS AT WORK! NOW I SHALL LOSE THE GAME EVERY TIME I GET ON DC DANGIT! I'll pass on an egg for now, but this is a fun idea. I just like longer lineages rather than just a 2nd gen lineage unsure.gif

whoot I am next biggrin.gif been years but yes I still want xd.png

Hmm. I was pretty sure I'd signed up, and the forum shows I've posted in this thread, but I don't see my name on the list? unsure.gif

Congrats, Merenwen! smile.gif

Ahhh, how mean!!

Now i lost the game ....again.... mad.gif Silly me!! xd.png

If you still do this, i'd want an eggy! smile.gif

(i never win anyways ^^°)

You know what this game reminds me of?

A story where a man was selling a herb that, when cooked, turned into gold. The catch was that you had to cook it for an hour, and if you even once thought about a pink dancing elephant, it wouldn't work. The man got lots of money because nobody was able to keep that elephant out of their minds long enough.

Edited by MessengerDragon

*raises hand* I went to save the world 2 years ago, and have returned that I may queue up again. Can I have that 43rd? spot?

You just lost the game! Well, can you put me on the list? Thanks!

~Enderkitty

I just saw the banner and lost the game. What's the first thing I do? Send the lineage of your couple's first born to my mate so that he lost the game too. XD

I'd love to get an egg, because this is just way too perfect.

I LOST THE GAME!!!

Oh, well. May I be put on the list for an egg? I don't mind the wait. biggrin.gif

Although I will Certainly Lose, I would Like to Join this Game.

I am happy to wait for my turn at bat! Or whatever I'm rolling dice or jumping alligator pits or whatnot...