Xythus

"The Game" Lineage

I'd like to know too if this is still going on. I just checked the pair has had a few babies, one from early this month, but none on the list has gotten any that I saw. I asked to be added in Aug of last year but the list never changes sad.gif

I just PM'd Xythus earlier when this thread got bumped again. A busy life kind of took over and they had no idea people were still interested in this. They said they'll start breeding again, since people are still interested. :3

I truly didn't know people were still interested! *blushes from shame* Its all my fault, really. I am going to put sticky notes all over my computer to remind me now.

But I just bred them and got an egg, and have contacted the next person on the list! biggrin.gif

Will update list. ^-^

Poo. I lost.

ANYWAYS, can you put me on the list? I am a big fan of The Game.

(Also, maybe it would be easier if you had the 2nd gen characters ALSO breed, or have a second CB couple. That way, you can get the eggs shipped out earlier.) I'd be glad to try and setup a second couple, if you like. If not, put me on the waiting list, please.

Wow...I was totally winning the game until I clicked on Socks link sad.gif

I want a fluffy egg! Please please please! My pillow dragons won't let me squish them anymore sad.gif Please could you put me on the list?

~Emeraldmay

This. Is. Awesome!!

Sign me up yo!!

I absolutely LOVE pillows just as well. They are one of the few dragons I decided to collect biggrin.gif

So nice to see others appreciate them like I do wink.gif

I was wondering if anyone has a 3rd or 4th get one? If so, I would love to get an egg while I'm waiting for my 2nd gen. If you would like something for it, we can arrange a trade. Thanks!!

If there is space, can you add me to the list? I love the idea. I bet it will make me lose the game every time I log onto dragon cave.

If it's okay. . . . I'd love a descendant, but not a 2nd gen. :3 (All of my Pillows are part of my own personal lineage - trying not to collect any that aren't.) So if anyone else would be willing to breed a 3rd gen. that isn't a Pillow, I'd love one. :I (I can breed an egg from my scroll for a trade in return..)

...Well I already lost it, so I might as well sign up for an egg. I'd love to be added to the list for the original pair, if you'd be so kind, Xythus. c:

I'd love to be on it! I don't mind if it isn't a second gen, but if it isn't can it be an even gen? I have a purebred even gen project I am working on (dealing with tribbles, which look like pillow dragons to me) which may also tie into a THIRD lineage dealing with fluffy things. Your game will be spread!

Oh man, this made me laugh real hard. I linked that lineage from the first post and all my friends got mad. xd.png

If you're still up for it, would love to be added to the list please!