sarrepta1

The Fire Within

I loved 'em so much until I saw what the figurines actually looked like. I thought they were supposed to be realistic looking. But... alas, no.

But all in all, with my realistic figurine fantasy. It = <3

Same here.. I thought they just looked like different colored balloon dragons.

--

Anyway, I read all of the series except for Dark Fire and Fire World and overall I was confused. It talked about dragons, squirrels, and polarbears. Like I said earlier, I was very confused. I may try and pick up the series later on and try it again, but it won't be soon.

I am waiting to get the first book from the library. I have all of em except the first one. xd.png

I finished Dark Fire in a matter of a week only reading it in a 30min study hall I have every other day. Everything somewhat made sense from the last books thanks to that. I was somewhat confused with all the switching of characters the others made.... I want a Pennykettle dragon even if they don't look like I thought they would... she's only doing Grettle, G'reth and Gazooks though right now... I'll wait to see if they're going to do more before I decide.

Fire World is out already??? Yep... missed that xd.png and guess what, there's another book coming April 5th 2012. The Fire Ascending is the name. That one will make seven!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I enjoyed these books. I haven't read the last one yet.

I just finished reading IceFire, and am now i'm on Fire Star. I really like this series so far. tongue.gif

My friend was reading it.

She says "it was alright" -looks side ways-

I might read it sooner or later, depends on what everyone else says about it

Read everything and Fireworld. I can't wait for the next book to come out. The books grabbed me from the beginning, but it's all a bit too much for most of my friends. XD

I finished Fire Star awhile back. I'm just waiting for Dark Fire to get in.

I'm sorry but I hate these books, I found them stupid, and so did my friend that loves dragons more than I do.

Oh, yeah... I read the first because it was one of the only good-sounding books in the school library at the time. It sounds like I need to read more of them. Going on my Christmas list!

I have read through Fire World. I was really depressed at the end of Fire World because I thought the series ended there and I wanted to read more. I am glad there is a seventh book! Also for all of you who want a pennykettle dragon... You can order them from the fire within website I think...

Gawaine told me to read the books so that I'd understand where she came from. Now I'm just waiting to get Fire World. xP

Apparently the next book will be The Fire Ascending, or something like that tongue.gif I've read all of the books biggrin.gif

I've read all five, and can't wait for the next. The dragonology sorta conflicts with my own, howevehrr.

I dunno, I read the first 3 and they actually confused me a lot.

I couldn't understand the author's writing style.

The idea of the sculptures coming alive was cool, but once the living thing with the bears got involved I was like wait wut? LOL

I am on the very last book. The books can be confusing if you don't read it slowly; I should know, I had to re-read them so I could understand what was happening.

I definitely enjoyed them when I was younger, my fav was The Fire Within. Zookie is so fantastic, and Grace, and Gretel... Well, all of them. laugh.gif I wish I had a living statue. Hrrr!

So do I. If you finishd reading all the books and are still confused their is a book called Rain & Fire to identify Who's Who and What's What in the book

user posted image<---Gadzooks

I hear that they will possibly create a movie or two.

There's more than three? No wonder. I ranted for weeks about how cruddy it was to off the main character and call it a day.