Dr. Paine

Favorite quotes!

huh, did a search for this topic... twice and didn't find it. Had to get help from a mod. That ever happen to anyone else?

anyway my quotes are (mostly from Fan Fiction mind you):

“Yusuke…is Yusuke and Kuwabara is one of the single most stubborn humans in Ningenkai. They’re practically built to withstand an apocalypse.”

----Kurama to Koenma Yuu Yuu Hakusho fandom in a fic by calikocat

Saguru added, "Someone once said that English is the language that mugs others in dark alleyways and rifles through their pockets for loose vocabulary, or maybe grammar."

----Sagura From Magical Thief Kid (of Case Closed/Detective Conan fandom) fic by Ocianne

“I think I just died and went to Valhall. Only with less fighting and more pie."

----Cloud “Mascotverse: Goddess” by Sleeps With Coyotes (Final Fantasy 7 fandom)

Tsunade doesn't as much fight as she commits wholesale landscaping.

----Griever concerning Naruto Fandom

Edited by YoukoRayah

"Oo, new teeth. That's - weird." D#10

"The sky is ridiculously blue." - Vash the Stampede

When life gives you lemons, squeeze their juice into the wounds of your enemies.

"Prayer does not change God. It changes him who prays." Soren Kierkgaard

When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving. ~-Steven Wright

I know, you know I know, I know you know, we know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We're a knowledgeable family.

From "The Lion in Winter"

lots of good one liners in that one! laugh.gif

There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come, either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too.

Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. Don't let that "horrible person" thing discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!

[claps slowly three times]

Oh good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... Well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility.

[clap clap]

Good, that's still working. Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot...

Do you think I'm trying to trick you with reverse psychology? I mean, seriously, now.

You look ugly in that jumpsuit. That's not my opinion, it's right here on your fact sheet. They said on everyone else it looked fine but on you it looked hideous. But still what does an old engineer know about fashion. Oh, wait it's a she. Still, what does she know about, oh wait. She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?

As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact: The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in *subject hometown here.*

Oh. You were busy back there. Well. I suppose we could just sit in this room and glare at each other until somebody drops dead, but I have a better idea.

[she extends a large clear pipe towards Chell]

It's your old friend, deadly neurotoxin. If I were you, I'd take a deep breath. And hold it.

(all from GLaDOS)

'She turned me into a newt!....I got better.' - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"I hate you. I hate you so much. I will hunt you forever. When you die, my laughter will be so bright, it will be the last thing you see, smell, and feel."

Dr. McNinja, hatin' some dinosaur.

Edited by RheaZen

And....so...well....what!? Gen Jack O'Neill Pilot episode of Stargate Atlantis.

"One day I'm going to live in a town where evil curses are just generally ruled out, without even saying." ~ Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Edited by RMMC

God: What are you doing now?

King Arthur: Averting our eyes, oh Lord.

God: Well, don't, it's like those miserable psalms, always so depressing!

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

King of Swamp Castle: Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Lancelot: Well, you see sir...I thought your son was a lady.

Kind of Swamp Castle: Oh, well I can understand that.

- Monty Python and the Holly Grail

King Arthur: I am your king.

Woman: I didn't vote for you!

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well then how'd you become one?

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Denni: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (and one of the best quotes ever)

(Ulysses and Delmar believe their friend Pete has just been turned into a toad. Well, Delmar thinks so, anyway.)

Ulysses Everett McGill: ...Delmar, I don't think that's Pete.

Delmar: Of course it's Pete, look at 'im!

- O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Dory: Eskapeh! Funny, it's spelled just like the word "escape!"

- Finding Nemo

All my good quotes come from movies.

Edited by glamoursea2

Do you ever have that feeling when you love a game SOOO much, that you need to share it to the world? I have, and, I mean, you should hear me babbling on and on about Dragon Age II to my friends who honestly don't even care. They even tell me that, and I still babble on and on.

WELL, here is a way to relieve a little bit of that feeling. When you love a video game quote SO much, post it here for all of us to read. It could be funny, it could be romantic, it could be anything, for all I care!

But, PLEASE, oh, PLEASE tell us what video game it's from. If you want to post which character said it, too, then, by all means, go ahead. Knock yourself out. But, that doesn't really matter, even though I'll be posting which character said the quote. But I really, really want you to post the video game, kay???

I'll be posting some quotes, so, don't worry, you won't be alone.

Also, do you have a book quote you just NEED to share? Then, please, visit my Super-Mega Ultra Book Quote Thread. You won't regret it, I promise.

Sonic Adventure 2

Shadow to Sonic: "Who are you?"

Sonic: "What you see is what you get! I'm just a guy that loves adventures. I'm Sonic The Hedgehog!"

From Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days-

"I wouldn't want a blindfolded zombie running around."- Axel

"Have you ever wanted to do something really stupid... but totally awesome?!"- Demyx

"Go on, you just keep running... but I'll always be there to BRING YOU BACK!"- Axel. ...That whole scene, actually. </3 D'=

From Kingdom Hearts II:

"How am I going to face the others?!"- Riku. "Like this! *makes silly face*"- Sora. Riku burst out laughing, and so did I. laugh.gif

There's a lot more, but I have to go now. :c

I am totally NOT going to abuse this thread.

All of these are from Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2.

--

Commander Shepard: [ordering a drink while heavily intoxicated] Put more of the stuff in the... the thing more stuff goes in.

Kal'Reegar: I can't get a clear shot while it's down like that. I tried to move in closer but one of the censorkip.gif punched a shot clean through my suit!

Commander Shepard: How bad is your suit damage?

Kal'Reegar: Combat seals clamped down to isolate contamination, and I'm swimming in antibiotics. The geth might get me but I'm not going to die from an infection in the middle of a battle. That's just insulting!

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: Another dangerous alien aboard, Commander. Thanks. Why can't you collect coins or commemorative plates or something?

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: [after giving EDI control of the ship] Argh! You want me to go crawling through the ducts again.

EDI: I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.

EDI: [upon seeing Joker with a worried expression on his face] That is a joke.

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: Right.

Commander Shepard: What sound will you make when you hit the ground? You think you'll hear it before you die?

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: It'll be better than the old days... You'll see!

Commander Shepard: I hope so. I died.

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: Geez, you're such a downer!

Commander Shepard: [Threatening to push a mercenary to his death] You're got two ways down, express, or coach.

Flight Lieutenant Jeff 'Joker' Moreau: If Mom could see me now, we'd have zombies on top of everything else.

[ In an attempt to not post something I found hilarious in inFAMOUS that might be considered offensive or otherwise not tolerated...

"For the Kingdom of Arcadia!" - Athle, Zoids (can't remember if it was from Battle Legends or Saga) ]

From KoToR

"Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master."

―HK-47

HK-47: "Query: Would you rather be caught with contraband that is 'very' illegal, or just a little illegal?"

Player Character: "What's the difference?"

HK-47: "About twenty years, master."

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail this agreement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor.""

―HK-47

I am a law-abiding droid. Yes, indeed, law-abiding, that's me!"

―HK-47

"I've had enough of your dis-con-tig-yu-us acersions" I don't know how to spell that and its mass effect 2. exactly after that , Shepard punched the reporter in th face, its hilarious.

This isn't exactly from a video game, but it was from Sparx's voice actor during a game interview. That counts, right? xd.png

"It shouldn't even be The Legend of Spyro, It should be the Legend of Sparx... Spyro's in it!"

xd.png