Dr. Paine

Favorite quotes!

"Am I missing... an eyebrow?" Adam from mythbusters

"I. AM. NOT. A. MORON!" Wheatley from Portal 2

I love beautiful wood! Don't you

NO!

Get to the chopper!

What did you say?

....GET TO THE CHOPPAAAAAAA! IT'S THE ONLY WAY! OUT!

Video 'Link's retarded Day'

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

My assortment of Starkid quotes:

"My name's Draco Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, I hate Gryffindor house, and my parents worked for the man who killed your parents. Do you want to be my friend?" - Draco Malfoy in A Very Potter Sequel

"You are NOT permitted to TOUCH!!" - Draco Malfoy in A Very Potter Sequel

"Calculus was TOUGH!" - Taz in Starship

"One more comment like that and I will wrap you up in a tortilla, and then I will eat you. As a snack. Maybe with some pico de gallo." - Taz in Starship

"Do you need me to spell it out for you? That thing is a R-O-B-O-T!"

"Don't fool me with numbers, Krayonder." -Krayonder and Tootsie in Starship

"Hermione can't draw" - song from A Very Potter Sequel

There are more, but I'm almost brain-dead right now...

"Whoever's the owner of the white Sedan... you left your lights on..." - Patrick Star

xd.png

I <3 you tongue.gif

I say so many Spongebob quotes every day, it's kind of sad.

Like just a couple of hours ago, I was talking to my sister and was like, "Maybe..... maybe...." then I forgot what I was going to say so I just said, "Maybe it's her fur!"

I'm totally serious when I say every day though . xd.png

I <3 you :P

XD

I <3 you too.

I also forgot this quote, which I tend to say a lot:

"Your stunned silence is veerrry reassuring..." - Roz from Monsters Inc.

@tikigurl: Quoting things is fun. Especially when it's unhealthy. Which reminds me... a slew of quotes my sister says/has said that have permanently burned themselves in my skull. And I just love them.

"You're going to muppet hell. Gozansu."

"No... not like this."

"Like bread." (well, we both tack this on if what we said before wasn't quite stupid enough) from Anpanman

"Because he has a crotch and I'm apart of it."

"Worthless people will always be worthless, no matter what they do." from Eagle Talon

"

" (yes while doing the hand thing) from Eagle Talon

"'Well, Ockeluh, I'm off to go conquer the sun!' 'Uh... doncha think it'll be a little hot?' 'I know! That's why I'm wearing a bikini!'"

"I... I... I just hate it so much that... that I have to BLOW ITS BRAIN UP!"

"I'm dying, Currypanman."

Edited by Zovesta

"For those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news..." - Cave Johnson.

"The bad news is, that test has been postponed indefinitely. The good news is, we have a much better test for you- fighting an army of mantis men! Just pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test begins." - Cave

"Our death ray doesn't seem to be working right. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet."

~Jaime Hynemen

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

~?

Edited by Booo

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe."

~Albert Einstein

"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments."

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

"Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield."

"Experience is something you don't get until after you need it."

~? (received these quotes in a funny email a while back and a name didn't come with it)

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."

~Mark twain

"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."

~Robert Maynard Hutchins

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."

~Jim Henson

"No misfortune is so bad that whining won't make it worse."

~Jeffrey R. Holland

"You're not a scientist, You're not a doctor, You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?" ~ GLaDOS

"I don't want your user posted image lemons!"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I"M THE MAN WHO's GONA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN, WITH THE LEMONS!" ~ Cave Johnson

"To make a photocopier, simply photocopy a mirror."

"SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE"

"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true. Unless that star is actually a giant astroid on its way to destroy Earth, in which case you're pretty much outta luck no matter what you wish for, unless it's death by meteor."

"No one's ever happy with what they have and everyone always want's what someone else has so maybe we should all be happy with what we have knowing we have something that someone else wants."

My highschool classmates were awesome. tongue.gif

"Sort of" is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It's just a filler. Sort of - it doesn't really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after "I love you" or "You're going to live" or "It's a boy."

I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.

I don't like when I go in a store and they call me "Boss." "Hey boss, can I help you, boss?" When they call me boss, I go, "I got some bad news... I'm gonna have to let you go, but first bring me the earnings from the register for today. I'll give you severance, and give me the rest."

I think batteries are the most dramatic object of all the objects because other things they stop working or they break. But batteries... they die.

I think it's interesting that "cologne" rhymes with "alone."

The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that's 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says "go outside."

All from Demetri Martin.

"Since writing on toilet walls is neither for personal acclaim nor financial reward, it must be the highest form of art. Discuss." - On a toilet wall.

"Most people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more of a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff." -The Doctor {Oops, it seems that Paine beat me to the punch on this one. xd.png}

"Hello, I'm Sexy." -the TARDIS.

Edited by satyr76

So, to review, the huge adult female, when threatened, deploys a cape that quadruples her apparent size, and the inch-long adult male will whip you with tentacles stolen from the world’s deadliest hydrozoan jelly. It… must be love.

If the female angler looks like a cantaloupe possessed by Satan, imagine the male as a pea possessed by a fetus.
Edited by RheaZen

"You will forever remember this as the day you ALMOST*large wave interrupts* Captain Jack Sparrow"

"You're mad!"

"Well thank goodness for that otherwise this would probably never work."

Jack

"Do you think the captain's acting a bit strange?...er"

That short pirate

"Obogy sniffle sniffle. uh, Malickeylickey" Jack

MALICKEYLICKEY!! Cannibal natives

Jack to Will "Mind the boat"

Will to Gibbs "Mind the boat"

Gibbs to... that short pirate "Mind the boat"

That short pirate to Mr. Cotton "Mind the boat"

Mr. cotton's parrot to Mr. Cotton "WRAGG! Mind the boat"

"A little seasoning"

Jack

"You'd better start belivin in ghost stories, mis Turner. You're in one!"

Barbarosa

"NOBODY MOVE!! I dropped my brain."

Jack

"My peanut"

"boat"

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mumma, It's Jack!"

Gibbs

"Hello beastie"

Jack

"FOR PONY!"

"There are two groups left"

"I'll take the crippled children"

"With speech impediments."

Both from LFG

Since we're doing webcomics~

"I'm not any other doctor. I'M DOCTOR MCNINJA!"

-The Adventures of Doctor McNinja

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”

~Bill Watson

“What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?”

~Bill Watson

"Y'know, my toast, my toast ALWAYS lands butter side up!"

~Kari Byron