SilverDragonTears

Silver's Eggs & Banners

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: If you don't mind, I would like an egg with a rainbow sheep on it with a black background.

Text: None, please.

Can you be a bit more specific? just the head? the whole body? do you have a certain pic?

Can you be a bit more specific? just the head? the whole body? do you have a certain pic?

Uh, yes. I wish for the whole fluff part to be rainbow, but the head and legs to be black. The eyes are green. I want it to look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/7xd4b.png Except without the tail.

I would like the ears to be there too, and black. It's not a normal sheep anyway, being rainbow. ^^'

I would like the ears to be there too, and black. It's not a normal sheep anyway, being rainbow. ^^'

indeed (: i just meant normal ears... or just like those? i can make the sheep look exactly like that sheep... but rainbow... and no tail >.<

indeed (: i just meant normal ears... or just like those? i can make the sheep look exactly like that sheep... but rainbow... and no tail >.<

Just keep the sheep's ears the way they are.

user posted image

Indeed, this is NOT my best but. Here it is.

Edited by SilverDragonTears

(God that is cute =D)

Are request open?

I'm guessing they are so here's mine

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific:A ninetales egg. (if you don't know what ninetales is it's my avatar) I want it to be ninetales colored and have ears and 9 tails please smile.gif (And if possible red eyes?)

Text Ninetails

user posted image

Indeed, this is NOT my best but. Here it is.

Thank you, it's perfect (and indeed cute =D)

Not real sure I get this part "the shiny part is actually where the wisps have light on the egg" but I'll do my best

think of a flame on a candle or something similar. now imagine you are holding up a ball to it, the light the flame casts on the ball is the 'shiny' part of the egg for the request. the flame is the wisp and wherever the wisp casts light on the egg is 'shiny' just like lighting on a normal egg but wherever the wisp is... is that better? I'm bad at explaining stuff xd.png

Oh. My. God. So. Cute.! I love them!

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: Ether a Shaymin (with green forestry background if possible, if not light green) or a Piplup (with a blue ocean type background, light blue if not possible) egg, what ever if easier.

Lots of pictures of Shaymin

Lots of Piplup

Text: None thanks

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: White Egg with Angel wings and a Halo with a vine of black roses wrapping around the bottom of the egg or vine black roses coming from behind the egg.

Text: Angel Inside

I want a DC egg!!

Which egg?:user posted image

Text:Celestial Imitators

Took a slight break from drawing but I'll try getting some of these done. In the mean while.. drew this for my site last night smile.gif

user posted image

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: An egg with texture of feathers with a barn owl face, in a white, caramel mix with small black spots to the bottom of the egg.

Text: N/A

References:

user posted image

Have fun!

Bantzville

Edited by Bantzville

your work is really awsome!

can I request a banner for my breeding project?

I want a Custom Banner!!

Text: The Black Pearl Lineage

Animation? nope

Size of userbar? like the banners in my siggy? or bigger or smaller, as you want biggrin.gif

pwease?

I want a Custom Banner!!

Animation? nope

Size of userbar? like the banners in my siggy? or bigger or smaller, as you want biggrin.gif

pwease?

Sure =) I can do that today sometime.

Just to add to anyone else... egg requests are closed from here on out until I finish my present requests. Too lazy at the moment to update the OP. =p

Took a slight break from drawing but I'll try getting some of these done. In the mean while.. drew this for my site last night smile.gif

user posted image

Wow! That's really good picture! Take your time with the requests though, no need to rush.

I'm so excited for my egg ^^

LOL! I'll get there eventually. So many things going on right now =) Thanks for being patient!

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A chestnut brown egg with little floppy chestnut brown guinea pig ears.

Text: Squeak!

I want a Custom Banner!!

Animation? nope

pwease?

user posted image

Sorry it took so long. I've been super busy xd.png

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: Like the fox egg you put up as an example, but with a pikachu smile.gif

Text: None Please <3

Please and thank you smile.gif

~Em