SilverDragonTears

Silver's Eggs & Banners

So I'm not doing dragons anymore because it's too time consuming. I've revamped my eggs and I'm starting to try custom eggs. So, that means you are all my guinea pigs. Please use the forms and try not to ask for anything too complex. If I can't do it, I'll try my best to keep practicing it until I can get it right!

Custom Eggs Samples (More to be added soon) ~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Custom Egg Form~

[COLOR=blue]I want a custom egg!![/COLOR]
[B]Describe what you would like here and be specific:[/B]
[b]Text:[/b]

DC Eggs ~ (Coming Soon)

DC Egg Form~

[COLOR=blue]I want a DC egg!![/COLOR]
[B]Which egg?:[/B](If not an in cave egg, please provide a picture)

Sample Banners ~

user posted imageuser posted image

Custom Banner Form~

[COLOR=blue]I want a Custom Banner!![/COLOR]
[B]Images:[/B](Please provide images if not an in cave DC dragon)
[b]Animation?[/b]
[b]Size of userbar?[/b]

I can do banners for lineages, scrolls, anything you can think of. And tbh, right now I'm better at banners but I'm willing to try anything. If enough people are taking interests then I'll make the forms and what not.

~Silver

Edited by SilverDragonTears

Waiting List~

Slot 1 :: ArynChris

Slot 2 :: Ninetails

Slot 3 :: Open

Slot 4 :: Open

Filled Requests~

toxicneon => Click

bambi_2229 => Click Click

Darkshadow => Click

can i request 2 eggs? :L

these are amazing!

can i have an egg, which has spots on it like a cow? :3

and a nice chocolate-coffee sorta coloured egg with white bunny ears coming out of it, with pink in the center of it, some pink cute wings coming out of it, and a fluffy pink or white tail like on a bunny.

thankyou. :3

can i request 2 eggs? :L

these are amazing!

can i have an egg, which has spots on it like a cow? :3

and a nice chocolate-coffee sorta coloured egg with white bunny ears coming out of it, with pink in the center of it, some pink cute wings coming out of it, and a fluffy pink or white tail like on a bunny.

thankyou. :3

Sure (: The cow egg should be a cinch... the bunny I will do my best but if it comes out looking like bunny poop, I hope you'll forgive me wink.gif

Sure (: The cow egg should be a cinch... the bunny I will do my best but if it comes out looking like bunny poop, I hope you'll forgive me wink.gif

thankyou! haha. (:

user posted image

Please save and upload your egg~

O: thanks! i love it! i will upload it now! hows the bunny going? xP

Ok. White ears looked funny with the brown but if you MUST have white I will do it again >.<

user posted image

Ok. White ears looked funny with the brown but if you MUST have white I will do it again >.<

user posted image

O: thats so cutee! exactly what i wanted, other than no wings. xd.png thankyou. (: well, if you have time, you CAN show me it with white ears, if its no trouble. dont have to tho. :3

Oh shoot! I forgot the wings... will go do that now and show you the white (:

haha, okay. tongue.gif if you want. (:

user posted imageuser posted image

thankyou! O: will use them all! xd.png

I have two requests, too, if we can claim two at once! xd.png Could I ask for

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: An egg like the cave-style custom in my sig

Text: T3h AC curved on the top right if possible, otherwise location doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cover the egg-- you can even leave it out, if it gets to be too much trouble. <3

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A chicken egg with a ninja mask on it, maybe with a nunchuck leaning on it on the left... or "held" by the egg... or laying in front of it... or as a symbol on the egg below the mask... I dunno. Just seems like the mask isn't enough to make it a ninja egg.

Text: [none]

? ninja.gif

<333333 If you say yes, I can't wait to see what you come up with for them! biggrin.gif

I have two requests, too, if we can claim two at once! xd.png Could I ask for

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: An egg like the cave-style custom in my sig

Text: T3h AC curved on the top right if possible, otherwise location doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cover the egg-- you can even leave it out, if it gets to be too much trouble. <3

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A chicken egg with a ninja mask on it, maybe with a nunchuck leaning on it on the left... or "held" by the egg... or laying in front of it... or as a symbol on the egg below the mask... I dunno. Just seems like the mask isn't enough to make it a ninja egg.

Text: [none]

? ninja.gif

<333333 If you say yes, I can't wait to see what you come up with for them! biggrin.gif

I will do my best... but just remember, I'm waaay new at the custom eggs so it could come out cool or totally fail. Just so you know (:

I will do my best... but just remember, I'm waaay new at the custom eggs so it could come out cool or totally fail. Just so you know (:

I know. xd.png But either way, it'll be cool to see.[/cor]

And here are two I just made for Athy (:

Hatchling Glory

user posted image

Adult Glory

user posted image

I made a new shape for the eggs (: So I'm taking the old ones off and redoing them ^^

Oh wow, these are really good. o.o

That Glory egg looks great. As with the rabbit egg. It looks like chocolate.

I wanna eat it. :L

I might have a request in mind for you. XD Dunno if it might be too complex though.

I'll be stalkin'! >:3

I didn't think of it like that... the brown rabbit egg does look like chocolate.... >_>

*tries to nom egg*

SILVER IDEA!!!!

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A Peep Egg

Ok, I'm thinking 4 horizantal stripes, for each color of Peep covering the egg(yellow, green, purple, blue), then you can stick different color Peeps behind the egg or in front, whichever you prefer.

Text: none~

Yay Easter!

*noms on a Peep*

PEEPS!!!

Edited by athdaraxen

Just dropping in to say your eggs are wonderful. I love them.

Just dropping in to say your eggs are wonderful.  I love them.

you're the sweetest ruby <3 I needed to hear that today ^^

Ninja Chicken is done... kinda hard to tell the egg is a chicken... but meh. Here it is... I hope you like it AC (:

user posted image

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A black shiny egg with little fire wisps on and around it. the shiny part is actually where the wisps have light on the egg

Text: nope

thanks!

you're the sweetest ruby <3 I needed to hear that today ^^

Ninja Chicken is done... kinda hard to tell the egg is a chicken... but meh. Here it is... I hope you like it AC (:

user posted image

Chicken eggs are only really distinctive by their size anyway. xd.png I love it!

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: A black shiny egg with little fire wisps on and around it. the shiny part is actually where the wisps have light on the egg

Text: nope

thanks!

Not real sure I get this part "the shiny part is actually where the wisps have light on the egg" but I'll do my best

I want a custom egg!!

Describe what you would like here and be specific: If you don't mind, I would like an egg with a rainbow sheep on it with a black background.

Text: None, please.