Arwen17

How Do You View Other People's Scrolls?

I have my viewing option at 0 because I don't want to have to look through pages.

I tend to then look at the top half of the scroll. I don't know why but for some reason I never feel like looking at the bottom. xd.png I also have a tendency to look at other people's shiny collections. o3o Because I like shinies.

As for looking at my own scroll it's rather disorganized, lul. I have a random frozen hatchie, my leetle, my holly and my black marrows above my growing eggs and hatchies, while the rest of my dragons are below the growing eggs and hatchies, starting with metallics then going to trios then going to holidays and then random stuff in order of importance/liking. xd.png

Mine's set to 500, so I'll know when I get the gold trophy. Usually when I'm looking at scrolls not for some specific reason like looking for a certain dragon, I'll just scroll through, get an idea of which breeds they like or check out any name themes.

I have a slow connection (we're talking dial-up here) so I have it set to 50 a page. I don't typically look at other people's scrolls, unless it's a friend of mine or I'm checking up on offspring. But sometimes I will just randomly browse around, using lineage pages or user description ratings to find other scrolls.

I skim through. If they have pages, I usually click on the first, middle, and last. I like seeing what other people named their dragons (:

Edited by Stunningfire

it depends. I can look carefully through the whole scroll, checking lineages of rares. or I can just have a brief look at the half of it only and leave.

I have all my dragons on 1 page, I just prefer being able to see everything at once. I'll check other scrolls on the occasions I've bred & abandoned a few eggs to see where they go & whether or not they get names. Most of the time I'll check out the entire scroll to see what's on it; naming schemes will keep me looking longer. I spread out what few rares I have, kinda forces you to look through my whole scroll if you want to see the few good dragons I have.

All of my dragons are on one page because I just don't have very many, hehehe. I see many different scrolls when I am doing my clicks on Yarold's and I always like to stop and peruse them just to see what people collect. Then, since I see most of those scrolls and dragons over and over, I get to the point where I can recognize them by their dragons and then I like to watch the progress of the dragons as they grow up.

I usually just check the first page, unless I like the naming schemes (some people name their dragons the coolest names), then I look through more pages. I'm just curious what people have, primarily Hollies and GoNs.

I have mine set at 50, simply because I can't view it on my phone otherwise. It's simply too many images. It's useful to be able to check my scroll remotely, especially since I can't move my evil computer. >:\

When viewing other's scrolls I generally glance through it quickly, if they have funny name I'll stay a little longer and check around for more (hopefully getting a few chuckles in the process), I sometimes even check if they have their dragons described.

If they don't have amusing names it really depends on whether or not I'm looking for something. If I am, I'll find it and leave, if not... well... I'll just leave.

The main reason I don't "browse" scrolls without funny names is that I've only seen the sprites a million times, most everyone has the same ones. I don't need to see them again, but if they owner can imbue some extra "quirk" into that dragon with its name... it makes it worth looking at.

:3

Rather hilariously, my display driver crashed when I tried to view my own scroll today.... I thought that my computer had a virus, but it was just 200 dragons per page.

I usually only look at other people's scrolls if I'm playing a forum game that requires it or if I'm just curious as to what dragons a particular person has. Most of my clicking is done on Egg Drop Soup or in peoples' signatures on the Dragonadopters forum.

I just go through the pages and check out their stripes <.< The only thing that interests me lol tongue.gif

I randomly select people's scrolls from their signature, but I only look through the first page if they have like 10 pages. And if their dragons are in a haywire order, I don't look...I like seeing dragons of one species grouped together ninja.gif

I randomly select people's scrolls from their signature, but I only look through the first page if they have like 10 pages. And if their dragons are in a haywire order, I don't look...I like seeing dragons of one species grouped together ninja.gif

Yessss, this!!!

I hate mucked up orders dry.gif It's sooooo ugly.

I have my settings to 100/page, so I can easily see how many dragons myself and others have to the hundred. I look to see if they have GoNs, NDs, vamps, tinsels, and holidays. I sometimes look to see if the holidays are CB or not.