OrbiterSpore

Bump this thread every time you see it

Alien) Beeep... Booop... Buuup...

Me) You mean Bump?

Alien) Burp?

Me) NO! BUMP! user posted image

Alien) How dare you! user posted image

Me) Since when can you talk?

Alien) Umm... I mean... Buuup, beeep, booop, BYE!

e: xP How's that for a bump?

Edited by StarSea

~I'm bumping~

~You are bumping~

~Lets all be a bumping family~

~Which the bump on your nose~

~Every single day~

~No more purple bumping-saurs~

I just felt like doing something random, so here it is!

(right arm) Put your right bump in, put your right bump out, put your right bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

(left arm) Put your left bump in, put your left bump out, put your left bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

(right leg) Put your right bump in, put your right bump out, put your right bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

(left leg) Put your left bump in, put your left bump out, put your left bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

(head) Put your bump in, put your bump out, put your bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

(whole body) Put your whole bump in, put your whole bump out, put your whole bump in and shake it all about. Do the bumpypokey and turn it around, that's what it's all about!

Edited by StarSea

Would that be the Hokey-Cokey re-written?

Yep! xP Nother random one to come up next:

Anouncer) Welcome to the "Guess that bump" show! Tonight we have three special guests. Luna Bumpgood, Harry Bumper, and Ronald Bumply! There are five total questions and the person with the most points wins the game! Question number one: What is Hagred's three-headed dog's name?

*Luna buzzes first. Luna) Bumpy!

Anouncer) Correct! Current score - Luna: 1. Harry: 0. Ronald: 0. Question number two: What is the name of Hagred's dragon?

*Ronald buzzes first. Ron) Bumpbert?

Anouncer) Correct! Current score - Luna: 1. Ronald: 1. Harry: 0. Question number three...

*time skip*

Anouncer) Correct! Currnet scors - Harry: 2. Luna: 1. Ronald: 1. Final question: How many questions are there all?

*Luna buzzes first. Luna) Six?

Anouncer) Incorrect.

Luna) Bumpit!

*Harry buzzes. Harry) Five!

Anouncer) Correct! Harry Bumper is the winner!

Harry) YAY!!! I BUMPED!!!

xP Not the best of my ideas, but I was feeling like doing something like Harry Potter and decided randomly to go a game show like thing.

Yep! xP Nother random one to come up next:

Anouncer) Welcome to the "Guess that bump" show! Tonight we have three special guests. Luna Bumpgood, Harry Bumper, and Ronald Bumply! There are five total questions and the person with the most points wins the game! Question number one: What is Hagred's three-headed dog's name?

*Luna buzzes first. Luna) Bumpy!

Anouncer) Correct! Current score - Luna: 1. Harry: 0. Ronald: 0. Question number two: What is the name of Hagred's dragon?

*Ronald buzzes first. Ron) Bumpbert?

Anouncer) Correct! Current score - Luna: 1. Ronald: 1. Harry: 0. Question number three...

*time skip*

Anouncer) Correct! Currnet scors - Harry: 2. Luna: 1. Ronald: 1. Final question: How many questions are there all?

*Luna buzzes first. Luna) Six?

Anouncer) Incorrect.

Luna) Bumpit!

*Harry buzzes. Harry) Five!

Anouncer) Correct! Harry Bumper is the winner!

Harry) YAY!!! I BUMPED!!!

xP Not the best of my ideas, but I was feeling like doing something like Harry Potter and decided randomly to go a game show like thing.

I died laughing so hard...

(series of tubes parody)

The internet is not

The internet is

NOT A BIG bump

The internet is not

Something that you just bump something on!

Thanks! It seems like everyone likes my random bumps, so my next one is:

Miss Bumpymack mack mack

Bumped all in black black black

And ribbons and bumps bumps bumps

With buttons all down her bump bump bump

((Sorry... that's all I know of it. Tell me ideas! I was thinking of doing the national anthem, but it didn't seem right...))

Alrighty... this one is like a story!

A long time ago in the forests of Bumptopia live a little bump. Now this bump was no ordinary bump, you see? It was not one sentence or less like most others and it was neither green nor purple. This little bump also had an attitude. As the golden bump wandered through Bumptopia, it came across many other bumps of all shapes and sizes from colors of pink to black! When the golden bump wandered to close to the other bumps, they all turned and bumped him. Startled by the sudden bumpage, the bump bumped away to find its granbumpy. Bumps later, the frightened bump found the bump of his granbumpy and bumped in to see if he could bump her. Sadly his granbumpy was not there and so he was going to bump. Just as he took a deep breath preparing to bump, his granbumpy's pet bump came over and bumped him on the face. "BUMP!!" yelled the bump in agony. Flailing his little bumps around, the bump accidentally hit a bump and then granbumpy's bump exploded into a million tiny bumps. Along with his granbumpy's bump, the golden bump exploded as well. Years had passed before the bump finally found all of his bumps. The End!

(Make the bumps be what you want! If you really think about it, you can probably set every bump as what I was thinking of when I wrote it. xP)

Edited by StarSea