GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Accidentally inbred a neb...Well that's one way to get an egg.

Who gave the pill to all my female dragons? *shakes fist*

I also want to know who gave a vasectomy to all my males on my scroll. Nothing but fails. laugh.gif

No luck with Stripes, Magmas or metallics here either...

“Trying to snatch birth control devices from stubborn dragons, but no success so far. Right now working on a pheromone formula to get them into the mood and praying to the god of all that is DC (TJ09) for fertility.”

*gives the dragons the Birds and Bees talk* Nonono, we're not talking about food....
Edited by JaneMcAsh

Has the refusal rate gone up? I've gotten an unprecedented number of outright refusals over the last couple weeks.

I finally did get a silver egg today (that's after weeks of breeding every metallic I had with mostly no egg results).

I think I tried about 10 pairs last night from various common/rare stauses and all produced 'NO EGG' what is going on.

I would have though with the AB page so empty TJ would bring back the 'get 1-4 eggs' instead of just the one, and perhaps make the stupid things breed a bit better. Even the commons are barren.

I'm happy to see I'm not imagining things. I haven't been able to breed for squat lately. I either get 'no egg produced' or an all out refusal from all dragons I try...even ones that have been steady mates before. I have only one silver dragon on my whole scroll, and while she has produced a ton of eggs with a steady mate in the past, she's turned him down two weeks in a row and has never produced a silver egg in the year and a half she's been on my scroll. I think I've gotten a grand total of two gold eggs out of the 5 gold dragons in the same amount of time...and they are even more finicky. The rest of my dragons have their moments...and some are fairly reliable...

But not lately!

I know there's some people out there that are cruising for cave breds and don't like the AP to get blocked with eggs people are constantly breeding. But I would like the opportunity to catch or breed those rare eggs that never ever drop. Like the metallics. Or the alt vines and dorsals. There are a few dragons that can be produced by breeding alone, and with the way things are with breeding, it's so darn hard to get dragons interested in each other to breed at all. I'm sure I'm not alone here. It's not a matter of patience or instant gratification. If nothing ever happens, it's hard to stay interested in the game.

Now it is also hitting me. Had luck the last few times.

Black Stripe-Valentine11 = no egg

Both PB Nebula paars = no interest

Ice-Black = no egg

Swallow-Magie = no egg

Glories = no interest

PB Split = egg

PB Fell = egg

Normally I'm really lucky with breeding. Was trying new paars - at least no refusals and trying to get myself a shallow. As of this, I didn't even try for a bluna.

bred 10 magmas got 2 magmas, one vine, and rest no eggs...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I am trying to breed my metallics, blacks and stripes for weeks now - without success. All my projects are put on ice and I am very bored of this situation.

Well I'm only breeding metal/black/stripe pairs I really want eggs of, that way I won't be dissappointed when I do finally breed one. But still nothing since this started.

So I've been raising pinks, purples, reds and springs. Those are all breeding great for me! And I'm stocking on bsa dragons that surely come in handy in the future smile.gif

I am pretty much at a standstill myself. In fact, I am now lucky if I can breed anything at all. I have tried breeding with most of my stripes and rares whatnot, and they are all infertile. I know I have been successful before. I have even been breeding my commons with other commons to keep building up my lineage project. Only one of them was no interest. Rest were no egg.

Eh, I did get one egg from when I got my only silver and a bluna together. Only that was successful.

wow, I bred a Thunder trio today blink.gif almost unbelievable...

Over the past few days, I've tried breeding: Gold and White, Silver and Pink, Silver and Bluna, Gold and Stripe, Black and Silver with no eggs out of at least 8 tries, so it's business as usual...

This is just sad... though it's nice having the Cave open...

I have a green dragon I've been trying to breed a green egg from for a lineage project since early April, with no success.

A *green* egg. I'm not trying to breed a green stripe, or a gold or something. A common green pebble. ?!?

I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to the Fertility BSA... :-o

Managed to breed a nebula today, after several weeks of nothing.

I've been breeding my metals since this drought started, and have gotten a single common egg. sleep.gif

I managed to breed two blacks in the space of less than 24 hours, which is more than I've gotten in the previous three weeks put together. And I got a black from someone else for a lineage <3 I'm really hoping things are starting to get better o..o

I've also bred a couple of nebulas.

I still haven't been able to breed metals. owo

I bred a second gen silver a few minutes ago. That's my second silver in around a 24 hour period but I bred all my metallics to get those two.

Lol, inspired by rubyshoes above, I further tried breeding a Silver and Stripe, 2 Silver and Black pairs, a Gold and Purple and a Gold and Black.

However, since I knew darned well I wouldn't get any eggs at all, I daringly bred several dragons I usually wouldn't have tried, (running out of metallic dragons to experimentally fail-breed) so it actually was fortunate in this instance that I again got no eggs in this chilling demonstration of our virtually omelet-less existence.

Edit: however, I am still the reigning Typo Queen, now and, apparently, forever!

Edited by Syphoneira

Grats Ruby! *steals*

I haven't bred a metal in a while now. Even my best pair, who usually give me a Gold every time, haven't given me a thing.

I did managed to breed a Blue Stripe last week and bred a Nebula a little bit ago.

My Trios have been a little picky, but not too bad. I can still get some Trios out of them every once in a while.

My most successful black breeding pair won't give me any eggs anymore neither will my alt black x gold one sad.gif

Another refusal.

I'm breeding nothing but commons . . . not just commons, but ultra commons . . . for my personal breeding projects, and almost every other breeding lately has resulted in the dragons REFUSING.