GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of curiosity, I bred about 20 magis, about 12 were PB second gens, 2 were PB 3rd even gens. I only had one refusal and I think one no egg.

The non PBs were:

09Valentine - no egg

Yulebuck- no egg

magma- magi

thunder- no egg

ice- no egg

I bred a sweetling to a magi a few days ago and got no egg. I bred four pebbles together and got two geodes. I find it interesting that non PB pairs are not working for me. I would try more, but apparently this is terribly frowned upon and I should be playing by other people's standards...no comment.

EDIT: Correction, one refusal and no "no egg" for the PBs

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

i managed to bred a Stripe and a Black so hopefully this means the ratios are straightening out!

I'm still getting hardly anything to breed. Just one of my purples out of six agreed this time, and the reds are still in a fussy period. Still no chance with any stripes or rares.

Wow... the blacks crashed hard. The graphics are graphic!

The ONLY way I've gotten Reds or Pinks to give me eggs is to cross them with the Holidays, i.e., HollyxRed=Red; YuleBuckxPink=Pink (I WANTED a Red and Pink). I got a SunSong egg from a SilverxSunSong pairing; a Hellfire from a HellfirexSilver pairing; and a BBW from a MagmaxBBW pairing. But I had to go through practically my entire Scroll to get even these paltry results.

EDIT: @Egwenna - the nosedive of the Metallics is also pretty spectacular. Of 27 Golds, and 44 Silvers not a single one gave me a Shiny. Now excuse me, but those numbers are completely terrible! SSSSUUUUUUURRRRRE the breeding ratios haven't been fiddled with!!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I didn't have the slightest problem with pebbles today.

Unfortunately it seems like nearly everything else (excepting reds and pinks) seems to be rather stingy.

Still.

*sigh*

Today's breedings.

15 black pairs of various purebreds from cbs to 4th gens... no eggs from any of them

4 geode pairs tried... 2 eggs

Still no luck breeding my neo x yule

and STILL can't get a spring from my winter pair. **face palm**

Tomorrow can try more blacks and stripes but not holding my breath for any eggs.

I successfully bred... a Green. Other than that just a lot of "No egg produced" messages, especially from my Stripes, Nightglory, and Silver. The latter is especially annoying, since I've been trying to get a Silver egg from her for 3 months... dry.gif

Edit: Silver gave me a Purple. Yay.

Edited by Mitesla

Another week, another try.

24 pairs: stripe, gold, silver, trio, nebula, black, and vine.

Results: 2 hellfire, 1 balloon, and 1 vine. *sigh*

I tried breeding my new pillow pair and several pairs of BBW ... I managed one BBW egg out of the lot. tongue.gif

I haven't even bothered with my metals, blacks or stripes.

bred my silvers and 2 gold yesterday: NO egg sad.gif

New stats

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah... 'No egg is produced'....over and over and over again... >.<

I haven't been breeding for the AP/trade lately, and only my spitfires (personal project), but I've been having really good luck with my spits, since they're staying on my scroll? Maybe giving my other breeds a break will give me better results when I'm ready to give them some attention. Just a thought.

Even my tried and true pairings are giving me the, by this point, very aggravating "no egg produced." I certainly don't breed heavily from my scroll each is planned for a need. I'm just not sure when this fog of non production will lift again. Oh, for the fertility BSA to be online now... dry.gif

Well I got a nebula and a couple of hellfire eggs out of last night's breeding. Still no metals, stripes, or blacks though. sad.gif

My gold and silver dragons aren't listening to me lately. No egg at all, not a single one with 16 metallics I could breed! dry.gif

I got a single black egg last sunday...from a rosebud x CB black. Other than that, I've gotten two reds, a grey, and a guardian out of my trios, zilch out of my metals and stripes, and even my hellfires and whites aren't producing. dry.gif

38 Silver and gold pairs. (x magi, black, stripe, terrae, waverunner, white, winter, red, flamingo, nebula, albino, pebble, skywing, ember and harvest) got one harvest egg and one magi egg.

Still nothing from my winter x winter pair. **Sigh**

More fails. Bred 3 more.

38 Silver and gold pairs. (x magi, black, stripe, terrae, waverunner, white, winter, red, flamingo, nebula, albino, pebble, skywing, ember and harvest) got one harvest egg and one magi egg.

Still nothing from my winter x winter pair. **Sigh**

I have 71 Metallics - none of whom has given me a single Metallic egg since this 'lovely' breeding blight has been visited upon DC. Those odds REALLY REALLY stink - out loud even!! dry.gif

BBW; failed.

Terrae; Failed again (sleep.gif) been trying to get an egg from that couple for MONTHS!

Rosebud/white; Failed.

Second gen nebula; Failed.

Managed to get a nebula from a second gen, even, couple.

At least I snagged 3 Cb horses from the AP and a CB speckled from the cave.

What I find extremly sad is that not only my metals won't produce any shiny offspring but also my tinsel :< Havn't even found a mate for him, he hates all the girls I introduce to him *men.....!*

What I find sad is that almost NOTHING will breed. I tried LOADS last night (and am about to try again) - I got ONE pink and one Spring. End of. Everyone I know is saying the same. Weird.

Who gave the pill to all my female dragons? *shakes fist*