GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bred all of my stripes got nothin

Bred all of my nebulas got nothin

Bred my metallics got nothin

Bred my trios got nothin

Bred my embers got nothin

Bred my blacks got nothin

I am annoyed....

It's amazing how golds silvers and blacks just sky dove nearly into oblivion.

I've stopped breeding the majority of my dragons.

It just isn't worth it right now.

I have been seeing a few more blacks than usual in the AP, so maybe that's a good sign, but still... it seems like a teaspoon of water in a desert.

Yesterday and today I bred ALL of my Metallics and Trios. Which, in the Metallics' case, is quite a lot. From the Metallics I got two eggs - both common. Zilcho from the Trios. The Stripes I tried ignored my pleas. The Blacks - forget it. Some fun now, huh?

ETA: I DID manage to breed a Black Stripe yesterday - albeit the egg is a Stripe/Marrow cross and not a Stripe/Black.

Edited by oddsoxdi

lol, Silvi's Lair shows there are more tinsels there than metallics... who could have thought?

lol, Silvi's Lair shows there are more tinsels there than metallics... who could have thought?

user posted image

I'm beginning to abandone all hope

Just to buck the trend, my Trios have been breeding pretty good lately, especially my Thunders. I can't get any eggs out of any pair that has a Nebula, though. I've also been unable to get my two Golds to produce eggs, but that's pretty normal for me.

I was actually able to breed 3 eggs to offer as replacements for people suffering dragon loss due to the downtime, even though only one appears to be wanted, and I fouled up on the meet time due to an unexpected guest and some other distractions.

But my dragons did produce a Hellfire, a Thunder, and a Nebula, to my infinite surprise.

I tried breed magma 2 females to other kind but no luck. most breeds no luck at time. hope try again after 7 days. smile.gif

My personal breeding is at 46% again this week. Mostly commons. No blacks or metalics, but my Bluna are producing well. :3

Got nothing out of my breedings for the complete last week

Tried to breed everything ...got almost to nothing

Only my tinsel produces skywing eggs. Which is a good sign, but not the breed of dragon I wanted *le sigh* xd.png

People wondered about all the CB eggs on my scroll

Reason is above, nothing breeds -.-

No breedings either;.... t.t

my Gold, Silver, Ice and two Thunders said not enough interest. my Stripe said no egg produced. and a single Thunder gave me the partner's egg. I'm really frustrated as it's preventing me from doing my Thunder x Sunsong even gen project sad.gif

All my metallics failed to produce. I wasnt even counting on a metallic's but some commons, but got none.....no stone, storm, pink, white, pebble, horse etc.

My magma x red pairs produced one red egg

Just to keep this current, I've bred every metallic on my scroll (not exactly a small number) every week since this began, and not a single one has been produced.

Also, no blacks or stripes of any color have been produced.

I get about 2-5 commons from the entire lot of my metallics.

My nebulas have been producing 1-2 eggs a week.

Felfires seem to produce well, as do trio dragons.

If this was a pay-to-play game, it'd be time to quit paying. But it isn't, so *shrug*.

It seems like only dragons I've been able to breed lately (which produce) are my Seasonals and Nebulas... Everything else is either no interest or no egg.

ive bred a red and a silver recently neither give eggs much thoiugh

I have been having a lot of trouble breeding since mid-march. It isn't just rares either. I have quite a few breeding projects some have blacks some are commons like embers or BBW. I haven't been able to advance any of my breeding projects because they are not breeding. I have a common IOU I can't even fill for a neotropical from a neo x yule and yet there are neos all over the cave. For the most part weekly I breed all the following dragons on my scroll: blacks, silvers, golds, geodes, stones, pebbles, stripes, thunders, electrics, ices, magmas, magi, pinks, vines, bbw, reds, two tails, fluffies, marrows and embers. Over the past few weeks, and especially this week, I've had no success. Out of about 150 breeding I have got three eggs. I couldn't even get my winters to produce a spring. O.o

Wow, you actually got onto your Scroll to try and breed? I'm jealous! Haven't been able to get into the Cave/Scroll since Saturday night.

I was able to breed a Silver today with a Vine as partner. Also got a few Vines, that was a lucky stroke.

I also noticed that my dragons hardly give me any eggs, be it Nebulas, Striped, Trios, Metallics or even my Vines.

Most of the time no egg is produced. sad.gif

bred three trios today, got two common eggs and one "no egg is produced" dry.gif

There was a point when I could get a magma egg every time i bred a magma, and around that time i collected like... 10 or so. And just recently, it's changed so that even if i breed all 20 of my magmas i would get only 1 egg at most... Same goes with ice, never thunders. I only had 2 to begin with and they both hate me.

Sry, was away for a 40th b-day party... that lasted 4 days ohmy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

<< you see the downtime and the route problems...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image