GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been finding it hard to breed my nebula lately. I've been obsessed with them and I whenever I try to breed with another dragon she either won't go anywhere near them or they just don't produce an egg. Spring is definitely not the season of love in this case.

Mm. Same with all my nebs.

It's not really surprising with the nebulas (and stripes). They were bred pretty heavily. The nebs got bred really heavily when the alts were discovered. The stripes too, when black stripes were released. The only thing that is truly weird is how they won't even produce non stripe eggs if bred with something common.

Edited by moxiegraphix

Somehow I feel like this is all a plot from TJ to get us to want the fertility BSA and then he will release it tongue.gif

You mean someone doesn't want it ???

I bred a nebula OK. Can't try more; my current project is seasonal and I can't spare the slots !

I could breed a few blacks today, but only because I bred them with holiday dragons, or special releases...

I don't breed my dragons too much, but the tries I had lately has all been no egg producing (Nebula and black), not even the other parent's breed.

But seeing this topic and the blackless AP... I am kind of scared it will give a harsh backfire as soon as they breed again. To be meant that they will flood the AP even more than before this.

*mutters about unlucky breedings*

no egg, no egg, no egg, no interest, refusal ...

I´m seriously deeply annoyed by all that stuff ... it´s time for the breeding to be back to normal again -.-

Just bred my CB Stripe male to my CB Black Marrow female and finally got a Black Stripe egg - it's my first since the breeding process was tampered with a few weeks ago. smile.gif

Just tried breeding a few.

I expected nothing from attempts at a Black or at a Gold, Silver or Stripe, but a Dorsal cross just failed to produce a Dorsal of any kind.

Edit: and there are over 450 people on the Drops right now, so no chance with my slow, old puter of getting anything from there... *sigh*

Edited by Syphoneira

Huh, judging from the graphs it looks like they're leveling off, even if not at the high level they once were. Maybe they'll start to slowly increase in numbers again now.

I REALLY hope that some of the new features will get implemented, especially fertility and biomes, if breeding rates are going to stay at their current level and we're not seeing too many more CBs both of those could help a lot. I thought they were done and just needed testing, what's taking so long? sad.gif

I just tried breeding over a dozen Blacks and got no interest, no egg, and ONE Common. Real nice percentage!! dry.gif None of the Metallics I tried today produced an egg either - nor the Trio, nor the few Stripes I tried, knowing that it was just futile. Jeeeeeze this is getting SO old!!! Are SunSongs considered Rare or something? I can't get an egg out of them either - for the longest time.

Vampires are climbing... huh.gif

Edit: and there are over 450 people on the Drops right now, so no chance with my slow, old puter of getting anything from there... *sigh*

I thought they were hunting easter event egg! unsure.gif Or is that over?

Edited by CatCreature

Vampires are climbing... huh.gif

I thought they were hunting easter event egg! unsure.gif Or is that over?

Still running till 8 pm Cave Time.

that strange some trio, color stripes and gold and silver did not get new eggs yet because they refuse each other and did breed but no produced a egg today not know why is stop or what huh.gif I not know why my dragons does. I need it. oh well. my summon will be on 30th for trios. smile.gif

I'm not sure anything was DONE to change things; I think it was the FRENZY of breeding to get black stripes and alt nebulas threw everything off, myself....

Not a popular view, I know....

Today I bred 4 golds, 2 silvers, 2 magmas, 1 CB stripe and 1 ice.

I got one magi egg and one ice egg.

This isn't particularly uncommon, really, but I can't remember what I bred them with. I know one was a red and one was a ember, though. Also, my stripe was bred with a Marrow.

Edited by FireAngel73

I'm not sure anything was DONE to change things; I think it was the FRENZY of breeding to get black stripes and alt nebulas threw everything off, myself....

Not a popular view, I know....

All right, I can see that point, but how does that affect SunSongs and Pinks and Reds? Let alone the Metallics and Trios?

Bred all my silvers... still nothing. All have been succesfully bred, but no egg!

So far no rares, blacks or stripes for me for almost 2 weeks

The cave drops have been good, breeding really bad. I can say that it does not seem normal. The only time I can remember breeding being this unsuccessful was after the metal ratio glitch was fixed, and eventually the ratios evened out and breeding went back to normal. Hopefully breeding will become easier soon.

My birthday is today and I wanted to breed a tinsel, or something special with today's date on it. I hope the cave comes back in time.

Awh, I hope you're able to breed something special Kayla, HAPPY Birthday! smile.gif