KDrake

Random Obsessions

My obsessions?

Ferrets

Cockatiels

Bird mutations

Proper grammar

Dragons

Building projects(that never get finished)

Being on Dragon Cave

Finding good ways to get money

Right now I'm obsessed with Homestuck trolls. :U

I was too for a while. xd.png Now, I'm obsessed with RPing and adoptables. And FPS and Terraria. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dauntingale

I have a love for:

Pokemon

Horses

Avatar the Last Airbender (And Korra of course!)

Legend of Zelda

Monopoly

Coca-Cola

Dr. Pepper

Biking/Cycling

Music

French fries

and writing fanfics

Pocket Watches, Doctor Who, MLP, My Chemical Romance, The Airborne Toxic Event, Anime, pictures, necklaces. 0.o xd.png

Mine?

Pokemon

Skyrim

Fantasy/Scifi stuff (books too)

Legend of Zelda

Legend of Spyro (both old and new... no Skylanders crap though)

Lizards/Snakes/Birds

Avatar the last Airbender (including Korra)

Crows (they have their own new level)

Dragons

^^all tied for first^^

Drawing dragons...

Drawing in general

Videogames

Reading

Writing

Minecraft

Falling in mincraft to see just how far (and awesome) your fall is

Random stuff

I've gotten totally obsessed with Pokemon again after falling out of it for a few years. ;w;

DeviantArt. Seriously, it's awesome. ;A;

THIS!

I love DeviantArt <3

-Goes on to just check messages-

...aaaand it's dawn. :DI regret nothing.

I'm currently obsessed with:

Marvel (Avengers ftw)

Dragon Age II

Noodles! Don't judge :<

Turning on all the lights in my house.

Finding things I swear I didn't put in my closet (I found my Twilight Princess hat in there...totally worth a few hours of cleaning.)

Trying to draw something better than stick people on the Windows Paint accessory.

Futurama~

Lion MMORPGs. But the drama in them is just... s;jkfdds so laughably stupid.

Divergent.

The Hunger Games.

My Little Pony.

Liam Hemsworth.

That's it at the moment...

I have an obsession with keeping my laptop screens absolutely spotless. If a spot appears on the screen, I wipe it off immediately. I guess it's because if there's a spot on the screen while I am drawing, I think it is part of the actual picture and spent about five minutes trying to find what layer it is on, only to find out it is actually on the screen xd.png

I rotate my obsessions.

Currently it's Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical.

Also Jekyll the miniseries.

Also the Robert Louis Stevenson story - okay, pretty much just Jekyll & Hyde, period. It's nearly Halloween; why not?

Haha yes!! Game of thrones. I'm currently obsessed with that, cards (like playing cards not trading cards), black and white photographs, Muse, rpging, country (everything country. boots, horses, PBR, guys, accents, music you name it!), and Pilot G-2 1.0 gel pens (yes I'm very specific when it comes to pens).

Chapstick.

It's like an addiction. Srsly. I freak out if I don't have a chaptick with me at all times, and am like always using it.

It just... tastes so good x3

Mmm... I have several obsessions, partly because I have OCD and Asperger's laugh.gif

- If I start something that greatly interested me (like a videogame), I won't let go of it until I finish it.

- I tend to arrange/re-arrange/dis-arrange things until I see them ''In the position they should be''

- Even if my native language it's spanish, I can't stand reading spanish on the internet.

- Anime. Just... anime and manga. The drawers of my desk are chock full of mangas, trading cards, CD's/DVD's with anime and a Death Note while the top of the desk has several gashapon figures and a Revoltech EVA01. My wishlist on amazon is also full of wallscrolls, weapon replicas, plushies, mangas, dvd's, revoltech/figma/play arts figures.

- Cats. Seriously, the best way to befriend me IRL is showing me pictures of your cats.

- World of Warcraft. Specifically, I love to collect vanity pets, mounts, transmorph items, RP items and (on my hunter) rare pets (generally spirit beasts).

- When They Cry series. Check it by yourself if you don't mind getting mind screws and trolling every 5 seconds.

- Related to above: The song Complex Image (

) Edited by Shirubia

I have an obsession with Jayy Von Monroe from Blood on the Dance Floor, such an amazing singer! And he's hot and gay >.>

I also have an obsession with owning animals, I'm pretty scared i may be a hoarder one day. Damn kittens and puppies being so cute.