KDrake

Random Obsessions

I'm sooo obsessed with Music ,cats, DC, computer & I love the purple color. wub.gif Almost all the things I have is of Purple color. xd.png

Edited by Panluck

Dragon Cave

Dragons have been a life-long obsession, but it has really sky-rocketed since early last year. I collect dragons; I have about 160 individual figures (roughly, I actually lost count a while back, for all I know it could be in the two hundreds :3) And I draw dragons. A lot. I started seriously drawing them mid year last year, and so far I've been told I'm a 'savont' and an artist told me I was 'Up there with the best'. Awesome, much?

At the moment I'm obssessed with Avatar, particularly the soundtrack, and can't stop listening to it XD

Pep the Dragon! A little-known IPad platformer, but utterly loveable. I have spent WAY too long playing it, and am now ranked no.1 on the worldwide leader board :D

I have been obsessed with zombies for four years O.e. I have Resident Evil video games, The Resident Evil movies, I was a zombie for halloween (And kept my ripped up costume), A zombie warning sign placed on my door and other various zombie like things. I currently want a set of zombie sheets but that might terrify people so . . . xd.png.

I am also currently obsessed with Kingdom Hearts >___>

i am currently obsessed with two tv shows:

hetalia and invader zim.

im not a nerd who fangirls and pairs myself with a character, i just like to watch them :)

i have phases, like one day im watching adventure time all the time, then i start to watch regular show.

right now its invader zim and hetalia X3

I am utterly enthralled by Homestuck to the point where I need therapy. Also, instrumental music IXcodjDocCKFOkObcw.

i am currently obsessed with two tv shows:

hetalia and invader zim.

im not a nerd who fangirls and pairs myself with a character, i just like to watch them smile.gif

i have phases, like one day im watching adventure time all the time, then i start to watch regular show.

right now its invader zim and hetalia X3

I used to be obsessed with Hetalia. Then I got over it xd.png Your Prussia and Romano are quite cute, btw.

Now I'm obsessed with Portal and Minecraft laugh.gif (especially the Portal: Still Alive credits song)

10) the big bang theory

9) gemstones

8) MINECRAFT

7) BIONICLE

6) HALO

5) deviantart

4) 30 seconds to mars

3) DC

2) GECKO'S

1) DRAGONS *coughlatiascough*

Edited by teslakana

I am extremely obsessed with Stargate Atlantis and SG-1. I go to a convention every year just so I can meet the actors and collect more stuff. I have a whole bookshelf dedicated to my Stargate collectibles, two of my walls are filled with autographs, and I have a book that holds some autographs as well. I've even painted my room the color of Atlantis (don't have the money to do a full mural).

I'm also obsessed with DC and D*C (the latter being the convention I go to every year). Oh and I have a small obsession for Naruto.

Right now, I'm obsessed with the franchise of Sam and Max: Freelance Police. It's an old comic (from the 70s), but it's launched a webcomic, video games, and an animated show. I can't really explain it well, but it's a great franchise.

As of now, I'm obsessed with notebooks, pens, pencils, ink, and dipping pens. And Avatar and Legend of Korra xd.png

And Counterstrike.

Since I'm fairly new to Dragon Cave I have a bit of an obsession with it right now. I'll constantly be checking on my eggs/hatchies to see if they're ready to hatch/grow up even when I know they still have something like 5 days left :/. It's a bit unhealthy. LOL.

I'm also currently obsessed with watching Gordon Ramsay's "The F Word". I have no idea why O___e

And FullMetal Alchemis. I will ALWAYS be obsessed with FullMetal Alchemist.

Edited by HeroLink42

Lana Del Rey. and Sushi. xd.png;

Pokemon, Doctor Who, and dolphins

I'm a total Whovian. I dressed up as the 11th for halloween one year. Nobody knew who he was at my church party.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"I'm the Doctor."

"You don't look like a doctor."

"No, I'm THE Doctor."

"Doctor Who?"

*Facepalm*"Just The Doctor."

"What do you mean? You don't have a name?"

*Sigh*"It's a British thing."

(Note: I'm not British, so it really confused her in the end, on top of her normal confusion.)

Edited by thegreenrobby

My obsessions fluctuate between the DC forums, Gaia Online, fanfiction, other random fandoms, and art.

Every time I put something in the microwave, the time I put it on has to end in a 7. That's about the only thing I'm obsessed with. :P

As of now:

Rhett and Link

Doritos

Airplanes

Front Mission Evolved

Sequence

Audiosurf

Minecraft