KDrake

Random Obsessions

Current obsession: dogs.

I've been considering getting a dog, but I haven't had one since I lived at home and the rest of my family looked after it. tongue.gif So I'm trying to do my research to try and decide whether I should get one or not. And it's become this annoying obsession. Get it outta my head. xd.png

My recent obssession is with the song called Crown of Thorns by Sweetbox and Bad Apple- the English cover not the original Japanese version. My longstanding obsession is with anything that has milk chocolate on it or in it. xd.png

Current obsession: Zombies. And Resident Evil (xd.png Yet again. Somehow I always return to zombies.) Why? I have no idea. I can't watch horror movies but if it has zombies in it, count me in! biggrin.gif

Obsessions:

Doctor Who

Randomly refering to Doctor Who episodes, so that NO ONE nows what I'm talking about. However, most of my friends realized that when I am talking about things they don't understand, it is usually something to do with Doctor Who.

Quoting Doctor Who.

Being on DC.

Edited by ticonderoga2

Alright, it's official, I have 2 new obsessions.

1: Team Fortress 2. I swear, I try to stop playing it, but I always wind up thinking 'one more round'. And the random videos...I need halp.

2: Rage comics. 'Nuff said.

So many...

1. Minecraft

2. Doctor Who

3. Harry Potter

4. Tokio Hotel

5. Hetalia

6. Portal

7. Random Lego Mindstorms projects that always consume too much of my "free time".

Ah so many, TV, Computers, Music [i have actually deafened myself slightly due to overpowering headphones.] Red bull, Jello [eh but the green and red ones only,] and uhm.. What else... Uhm... Well my awesomeness is certainly an obsession for myself as others. ;3

Click sites!! I joined DC in 2008 but left it after a few months. I 'rediscovered' it a week ago, and wow has the clicker bug struck me down! Can't get enough. I refresh my eggs/hatchlings every two minutes to see if there is any changes! biggrin.gif

The anime Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji is one of my biggest obsessions, Role playing is also a bit of an obsession since I love to do it and will pretty much any chance I get. ^^

Currently addicted to Dragon Age / Dragon Age 2!! Loses sleep and grins like a crazy person when remembering my female mage romancing a sexy, broody elf.

I can't stay away from any dragon games. DC, DA, Dragons of Atlantis... >.< I msut love dragons too much, or I love playing games too much..

To me, an obbession is simply something you can't get out of your head. At the moment, mine is poison.

It used to be anything old-fashioned writing related (feather pens, ink, parchment, that sort of stuff).

We are taught to write about whatever you're obbessing about.

I have listened to Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" for a full week, and most recently Gym Class Heroes' " censorkip.gif Back Home" for at least 5 days.

My usual addictions are songs laugh.gif

Sometimes I get addicted to people on YouTube, or YouTube videos on a whole.

(Guess what I did all weekend when I was supposed to be studying for tomorrow? xd.png)

~~

Edit: Post merge

~~

Click sites!! I joined DC in 2008 but left it after a few months. I 'rediscovered' it a week ago, and wow has the clicker bug struck me down! Can't get enough. I refresh my eggs/hatchlings every two minutes to see if there is any changes! biggrin.gif

xd.png

I was doing that just 5 minutes ago!

Of course, I'm addicted to Dragon Cave wink.gif

I'm in the caves or on the forum (not that I post often lol) at least 3 hours each day ohmy.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Professor Layton series.

I already have two cosplays planned out, Black Raven and Descole. All I need to do is go to the fabric store.

Oh god, what a question... I have some random obsessions.

Generally/always: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, tattoos, pets, kimono, drawing

Specifically/currently: Eating dry macaroni, buying new neckties, deep-sea fish, my new friend Amy, drawing in a tiny tiny sketchbook.

totally obsessed with dragon cave, perfume and clothes with horizontal stripes smile.gif

I have an obsession with cucumbers... Is that normal?

EDIT:

Oh, and sharp things. ESPECIALLY Shiny sharp things, and rainbows...

.O. A SHINY RAINBOW COLOURED CUCUMBER KNIFE FTW.

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

my little obsessions change but right now it's the anime un-go and also the convention i'm going to in the summer.

i've also been listening to the song ponponpon way too much.

i should get back into nail polish soon!

Dragons writing dragons forum-stalking dragons drawing dragons roleplaying dragons *takes breath*

Edit: did I mention dragons? How about dragons? And dragons?(yes dragons are my primary obsession) and I'm not sure I said 'dragons' enough times...

Edited by tigerra79