KDrake

Random Obsessions

Tumblr - LOVELOVELOEVLOVE it... I read it like the morning newspaper! (yes, I got that off Tumblr)

Music - can't live without it

And of course, DragCave. Wonder how much damage it has done to my poor eyes now...

Currently I'm obsessed with the Penumbra series and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. wub.gif

Chickens - real live ones. tongue.gif

Dragons - here and my rl beardie. <3

Horses - again, my rl girl in particular. wub.gif

Tomatoes, fresh from the garden. They're slowing down now, but I want more! mmmm

Potatoes! alot.png always makes me think of potatoes!

Just finished a rewatch of the original La Femme Nikita series, and I tend to exercise more when I run through that series - maybe some subliminal message? xd.png

And I gotta go get my coffee! biggrin.gif

I randomly get obsessed with things. Right now it's World of Warcraft, the Avengers, and Doctor Who.

Cheers mate. I wub.gif these on a regular basis. Randomly though video games for the most part, but I liek to dabble in different music every once-in-a-while.

My current obsessions would be my maintain betta fish tank, the tv show Psych, and reading YA novels. I never have time to play video games, though I do spend plenty of time watching tv shows and playing with my dragons.

Keys! wub.gif I didn't used to; I blame Kingdom Hearts, lol. I currently have six key necklaces, a pair of key earrings, and an actual keyblade necklace. That was the best gift I've ever gotten from my fiance. Not counting my engagement ring I guess tongue.gif I've also been looking for some heavy skeleton keys to use as decorations. My supervisor has a few and they're beautiful.

Although I haven't plastered them all over my forum profile... Pokémon!

Dragon Cave laugh.gif

Harry Potter (watched the movies again recently and it was reason enough to start to read the books again)

Inu Yasha (anime, again)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Fried onions (the ones which are supposed to be put on salad but I cannot help and eat them already before putting them on my salad)

French fries

wub.gifMarilyn Manson wub.gif

And Green Day cool.gif

Followed by My Little Pony (which is a real drag with collecting considering i'm jobless rolleyes.gif )

Roleplaying

Doctor Who

My Little Pony

Warrior cats

and I'm starting to get sucked in to the Pokemon fandom... xd.png

POKEMON. Mostly the games and collecting cards.

STEVEN UNIVERSE

MY BOYFRIEND

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Markiplier

Lucahjin

Cryaotic

Pewdiepie

The Walking Dead

Everything to do with How to Train Your Dragon including the TV series

Orange is the New Black

Breath of Fire

Dragons in general

Baman Piderman (I'm so sad it was cancelled ;n;)

Minecraft

yep.

Dragons (Dragon Cave and Spyro + Tale of dragons), Digimon, fashion, clothes, books, sea shells, sea creatures... there are many. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Magic. Yes, I'm obsessed with fantasy novels and short stories. I also have an obsession with waterbending and water magic and mystical stuff.

Over the Garden Wall right now.

I've watched it so much in the past week that I've memorized all the dialogue.