KDrake

Random Obsessions

Avengers right now. I grew up on them, so Captain America: First Avenger, and the Avengers movie are my big obsession right now. They're all awesome of course, but Hawkeye and Cap are mah boys ;D

Oh also DragonCave, and I love messing around with those little dollmaker things [DollDivine is my place du jour if you will].

I phase through obsessions,

I'v gone wacko over Naruto ( i have a tattoo to prove it)

Lost myself on Warcraft

and am currently planing a trip over 2000 mile away so i can bask in the glory of transformers. (bot con!!!)

What the next one will be is anyone's guess.

Right now? Gavin. Free.

I approve.

Anyway, I currently have an obsession with A Very Potter Musical/Sequel/Senior Year. And anything Starkid, really.

Yeah, the Smeshariki obsession has died down a little. Now, it's finding clothes and fashions from before the 1950s and drawing them. >_>

Dinosaurs and the entire prehistory. Been obsessing over this since 1995 or so.

Stuff about the universe since 1999

Pokemon since 1999

Touhou since 2008

One Piece since late 2010

Collecting swords and knives since 2010 (if I see a weapon shop I'm like a kid in a candy store).

Most of my obsessions are long lived o3o

I Am Completely Unsure Why But I Have Suddenly Gained A Crazed Obsession With A British Comedian Named Chris Addison. I Dont Know If It Is His Hair Or His Voice But To Me He Is Brilliant.

I have been reading about the Civil War lately and I have been reading about Sherman and I really have no idea why.

Chemistry. Especially inorganic because organic kinda makes my head spin (and it's my first year studying it wacko.gif gah)... but it's also nice, I suppose. People think I'm weird and I don't care biggrin.gif (Though I do most likely have mild Asperger's. Explains a lot, eh?) Dad tells me I'm the first person he's ever seen reading a chemistry book for fun. Oh well.

Right now I am obsessed with Howls moving Castle.. again..

Watched it yesterday and today and I am planning on watching it.. again.. tomorrow

Sorry for digging up this old thread but

My obsessions currently:

school board for my district

education systems in general

local news stations

this one newscaster

i... i have no life

My mom has gotten me annoyingly obsessed with food/cooking/restaurant tv shows lately. Current favorites:

Masterchef

Restaurant Impossible

Restaurant Stakeout

Man vs Food

And then of course I've gotten waaaayyy too into Once Upon a Time in the past few months, I'm desperately trying to get my hands on every episode clip I can find so I'll be ready when season 3 starts toward the end of the month. And I'm a total SwanQueen-shipper fanatic.

My obsession with cats isn't new, I've always LOVED cats and kittens and I sort of honestly believe I was a cat in another life.... But right now I'm kitty-sitting for 2 weeks while my friends are out of time. A 12-week-old orange ball of furr that purrs so loud I can honestly hear him from like 5 feet away. He's not *trained* to not claw/bite/etc yet, although I've been doing my best, so he's a pain in the rear, but omg I LOVE THIS KITTY.

Emerald sword(music)

Infinite challge(TV)

Grand Theft Auto IV(Game)

Sonic Generation(Game)

Minecraft(Game)

And...Maybe obsessioned in ancient Korean history;;

and taking photo of clouds;;

Edited by sh20000sh

I used to be obsessed with Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto <3

but, now I'm obsessed with dragons, so if you found me x3 I'd be sketching up a dragon xd.png

But i'm TOTALLY obsessed with animal crossing new leaf <3

Obsessed with Chicago sports teams. Maybe not so random.

And the Blackhawks. Hawks 2013-2014 ftw

The Mentalist. LOOOOVE this show. Marathoning my new Season 5 DVD and waiting for the Season 6 premiere (which looks AMAZING).

Perfect thread for an Aspie.

My obsessions are: Pokemon, Foxes, Cats, and Pink (color and musician),

Nestle crunch.

Its like they put crack in these things or something. I'm so addicted. Its just about the only candy I eat any more. I eat other chocolate like from See's candies but if crunch isn't on your convenience store rack chances are I won't even get something to drink there.

I've been addicted to the shows Breaking Amish, What Not to Wear, Face Off, and Heroes of Cosplay.

I'm also obsessed with Dragon Cave, of course.

And I am probably going to become obsessed with Yume Nikki since I just played through it and loved it so much.