KDrake

Random Obsessions

I'm completely obsessed with Michael Jackson. I've been so deeply in love with him for my entire life; my first word as a baby was actually 'Michael'.

- Even if my native language it's spanish, I can't stand reading spanish on the internet.

- Cats. Seriously, the best way to befriend me IRL is showing me pictures of your cats.

I completely understand both of these and I'm much the same, just that my native language is German. laugh.gif

My very current obsession is Depeche Mode. It's enough of an obsession that I've changed my signature and avatar on this forum for the first time in over three years. And they just announced a new album. I am so happy happy.gif

Obsessions. I have so many:

-collecting things; especially books, manga, poetry etc. When I get lone books from series/an author as presents, I'm absolutely compelled to get the other books.

Also, you can never have too many bracelets and earrings.

-my laptop & the internet; I swear, I have learnt more things from the internet than I do at school.

-Sims 3. So addictive.

currently addicted to Minecraft.

i mean, i even got Assassins Creed 3, a game i've been anticipating since Arkham Aslyum ... still haven't cracked it open cause of Minecraft.

My current obsession is coffee. I mean, I already drink it, but now I'm getting way into the art of making a really excellent cup of coffee. I've got a French press, an AeroPress and a Hario Mini Mill in the mail. I've identified a local roaster I want to order from but won't yet until I have at minimum the grinder. And it's all downhill from there, lol...

I go through many obsessions; scooby doo, finding neon stickers, football player cards (I don't really even like football and really not back then either xd.png) *is a collecter*, Pokemon, Vampire Knight, Yu-Gi-Oh! *points to siggy*, Facebook games, YouTube, Dragons Cave, Neopets, maths (yes, I am obsessed with maths), Minecraft, Diablo 2, Dota 2, Mario, Animal Crossing, Fanfiction, Yaoi and much more which I cannot think of at the moment...

Yeah, current obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh!, fanfiction, Pokemon (not as much as a few years ago), YouTube, Dragons Cave and minecraft.

Man, I have so many obsessions. I keep most of them for a while, but they're pretty random in type!

So far I'm deeply obsessed with:

Super Paper Mario (almost 5 years!)

Blumiere from SPM <3

Uglydolls and Jeero from Uglydolls

MLP FIM and Derpy from MLP

JFK (around 3 or so years

The 60s

The Beatles (best band EVER, around 5 years as well)

Crimes, Crime Scenes, 911 calls, stuff like that

Ghosts

Conspiracy Theories

Unsolved Mysteries

Japan and other awesome places

and a crap ton more.

But I usually just include the main ones, and my top obsessions are usually wrapped up like this: SPM, Uglydolls, MLP, JFK, The Beatles. biggrin.gif

oh, and Dragon Cave xd.png

While in my earlier teens, I rotated through different temporary obsessions. Finally, I found a list that kind of help define who I am.

~My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

~Doctor Who

~Scotland and Scottish stuff

~Gypsy Vanner horses, and Tennessee Walkers as well

~Tea

~Dragon Cave

When I see a really good movie that I absolutely LOVE, I'll be obsessed with it for a short time before I calm down and just put it on my list of favorites. Two examples are Edward Scissorhands and LoTR.

Edited by Dimar

Don't know if I would call it an obsession, but for the past month I've been fawning over a game called Dangan Ronpa and its sequel.

Not-so-random, really, 'cause I always loved the show House, but recently I've become totally obsessed with fanfiction about Thirteen. Especially Thirteen/Cameron stories. .... I'm actually attempting to write one (haven't written fanfiction in years!!). I've also been hunting down every clip and music video about Thirteen on YouTube.

(my mom gets annoyed 'cause she thinks the only reason I like Thirteen is 'cause she's bisexual.... Okay, that's A reason, but not the only reason!)

Gaming videos on Youtube

My favourite 80s songs

Songs lyrics (I want to memorise 'em all!)

The 80s

Learning English language

Badassery

Dragon Cave xd.png

And them:

user posted image

Severus and Lily

user posted image

Garry and grown up Ib

user posted image

Alive Dio and good girl Aya. His eyes aren't green.

They. are. cute.

Edited by Slytherin7

Homestuck, sherlock, DC, cartoons, video games, fanfics, tumblr.. etc.

*cough benedict cumberbatch cough*

Edited by suskekun222

Very, very often gain an obsession for a single song for a few weeks. (Memorable examples being I Want Love(Akira Yamaoka), Daisy(Brand New), Enjoy the Silence(Depeche Mode), Unstable(Chaotica) and very many more.)

Also short obsessions with whatever anime I happen to be watching at the time(most memorable being Soul Eater and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.).

Currently obsessed with the Epic Battle Fantasy series. Is a flash RPG, with IV being released not too long ago. 15 hours put into it TODAY D:

On/off obsessions with things like My Little Pony, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts(mostly 'on', as it has for two years xd.png), etc.

Also, love roleplaying, with the obsession constantly bouncing between action-bracket chat RPing to written forumy RPing. :3

ETA: particularly characters... I have around 80 characters in one RP that I deal with. This doesn't count all of my other roleplays and maybe five/six whole stories full.

Many, many more that'd take forever to name, too.

Edited by Aquenee

I have an odd obsession with breeding games .w. Any game with breeding on there I will go nuts for.

i currently have obsessions with the following:

wolfgun (specifically his song stranger!)

casey lalonde

renard

making fantrolls (i currently have over 50)

the album 'your otp here' ahhh

taxidermy!!!

in which the obsession for the above is becoming unhealthy (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

When I was a little younger I had a complete obsession over James on Pokemon Team Rocket.

Right now I have an obsession with Ian Somerhalder. biggrin.gif

Current obsessions?

Tarot cards

Dragon Cave xd.png

The Walking Dead ninja.gif

I'm sure I have forgotten something laugh.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Combining varius worlds in drawings. One of my favorites was when I combined DC, Minecraft, Assassins creed, Narnia and the Lion King all in one image... You would be amazed...

eeeee!

Agree!

Would love to see! smile.gif

/collageobsession

Current obsessions aree

Dragonmount <3

Dragon Cave (shocking right? ;P)

Mafia (again >.<)

Making/attempting to make siggys, or just searching for cool images.