TJ09

2011-04-08 - Site Downtime

Thanks for telling us. smile.gif I thought there was something wrong with my computer at first. xd.png

Edited by Ladybugheart

Oh, phew, I thought my dial-up connection was blitzing on me again. Maintenance happens when it needs to, hope everything goes okay.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was only my computer.

Thank-you for posting this, TJ. When DragonCave is down, I often check the forums to see what's up, and this is very helpful.

eeppp came to er an eg and got page not found

now I know why thanks for the heads up

Thanks for letting us know. It was back up for a few seconds, I know because I celebrated my 3rd gen PB nebula having orange wings. >.>

Chiiii~ sure it is... when were the new features supposed to be enabled?? Yeah. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us three times... not gonna work this time TJ ;D we're on to ya!

EDIT: here's a quote...

Feel free to double-check your calendar if you don't believe me, but no, it's not April 1st yet. And pinch yourself all you wish, you're not dreaming. These features are really happening. That said, these features are not yet available. (Which might seem obvious, but who knows?)

Hmmm... ./checks calender

Oh, its April 8th!

Edited by Jaako

O.o - Indeed, thanks for letting us know. I thought it was just me. tongue.gif

I need to catch up on my anime anyways. tongue.gif

Thanks for the notice. smile.gif I suppose I'll go do something else for a while.

MAYBE this will fix the issues some people have been having, she said hopefully....

Ooh - nice to know it's an official thing and the site didn't just go down happy.gif

DC is down for some emergency-ish maintenance. It'll be back in an hour or so.

Sorry for the lack of notice (I just found out myself).

Two hours and counting...

-sigh-

Though I do hope this doesn't mean we get time credited. I had an egg just set to hatch at 4:30 and I wanted to see if it was an alt. I don't want to have to wait another two, three, four hours when those people do get DC's server back up.

EDIT: Ah, I see that the forums is still one hour behind real time. So, one hour.

Well, hopefully that means that the site will be back up "on time."

EDIT Jr.: There, got the forums up on DST time.

-facepalm- I do always forget to do that.

Edited by rayemoon

Just got here - thanks for the info. Hope it comes back soon.

Thank you for kindly warning us, as always smile.gif

I hope the problem isn't too difficult for you to resolve (the word "emergency" makes me a bit worried).

I wish you good work!

Thanks for the update, TJ, but will there be x amount of hours to make up for the downtime, or will it be like the time was paused for the eggs/hatchlings?

Thanks for the info TJ. I'm TRYING to be patient....is hard!!