OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

The original Spyro the Dragon on the PS1. My family are all hardcore gamers, so I was introduced very young to the concept of games. I remember it taking me a week to learn how to charge. It took me another week to figure out how to maneuver using the control stick. Once I learned these basic features, I was a raging unstoppable toddler machine. tongue.gif

Hmm... *rubs chin.* The first video game I ever played... That would probably have to be The Legend Of Zelda. xd.png Pretty boring, but eh.

The original Donkey Kong was the first game I played, but the first game to get me obsessed with video games was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! happy.gif

Kirby's Dreamland for the original game boy. I still have it, but I had to give the gameboy away to help out a family member in need (>.> who we no longer talk to) I play it on my GB colour.

First VG I ever played? Hmmm.... I'd have to say Final Fantasy 7, one of the best classics ever. Lol. In my opinion anyways.

I'd gotten a pack of games at once. Pong, Oregon Trail, Amazon Trail, and Duck Hunt. Good times.

My first was either Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, or Legend of Zelda: A Link To the Past for the Super Nintendo. Would play them with my dad all the time. Never did finish them, though... and my Yoshi's Island freezes after the 2nd level e_e

Elmo's Number Journey XP

Well, that was my sister's anyway....

It was either Pong or Tanks on a friend's Atari, back in the mid-'70s. Yes, I'm a fossil.

Hmmmm... Either MarioKart for N64, or Jurassic park on the Gameboy smile.gif. Those bring back memories. smile.gif I still play the MarioKart, that N64 is ancient!

I just realised I'm kinda a weirdo. The first game I consider myself to have played is Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn, but... I played Duck Hunt with my brother when we had the NES and I was sat down and made to play on Sonic 1 for my Game Gear because I was kinda scared of it(I'd watched my brother playing all the time, but wouldn't play because I was 'scared of dying' -lol-).

It's weird that I considered StHA to be my first game, now I think of it... I suppose it was the first one I played beginning to end, really fangirled over, played entirely on my own and it was my first RPG for sure. But wait... surely I played Crystal Warriors before that... ARGH what the heck Alicia, it's a simple question!

I think it was Duck Hunt. I remember the gun not working one time because the brightness was turned up too high.

Pokemon Yellow. Good times... But I'm still wondering how the heck to get into Sabrina or Blaine's Gym.

Well the most earliest memory of me playing a game would be Aladdin on Sega, i'm sure ive played a video game before that but can't remember lol

Hm... some Little Mermaid game for the computer.

First 'real' video game was Frogger 3D for Playstation.

Mine were probably these weird kids' things about identifying shapes and stuff, but I don't remember what they were called, so I'll go for the cooler option and say it was probably Dungeon Siege. That game still gives me more nostalgia than any other. I think it came after, but another game I loved for a while was Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon. I never figured out that it wasn't a good idea to take one Navy warsloop against a fleet of pirates, but all those other ships were so darn slow...

Well the first I can remember off the top of my head, is Mario Sunshine.

But I know I played an early spyro game before that.