OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

The first ever full game I played was Alien Rampage laugh.gif

It's a really old side scrolling shooter. It was actually quite fun and I actually finished it. But when I tried to play it again a few years ago I failed miserably. Oh and I remember that for some reason we never got the sound to work some I always had Depeche Mode and similar music playing in the background.

Ahh good old time...

a video of it.

First game I ever played? Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES.

First game I ever owned? Mario/Duck Hunter(two games in one, yo) for NES.

I played the SNES at my grandparents house, and begged my mom for one too...she came home with the NES a few weeks later. xd.png

I remember playing Pong as a little kid, but I don't remember for sure if it was my very first game played. It was Pong or Break Out. Something Atari-ish.

*nods* Think I'd have to go with Pong as the first one I played too. It was probably Frogger after that, on the old C64.

Pokemon Red Version. On a side note, my first ever Pokemon was a Charmander... named Char. tongue.gif

I'm not really sure. The earliest games that I can remember are Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Karate Champ, Elevator Action, all on the NES. I remember playing Karate Champ with mys sister until 1 o' clock in the morning once.

I dunno, just stick me in with the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt groups, I guess.

You Pokémon-ers are making me feel old. I still consider Pokémon to be a somewhat new franchise. Certainly newer than Mario, or Sonic.

Edited by Starscream64

Not certain - earliest games I remember are Zork on the original Macintosh and Asteroids on the Atari 2600. LONG before the NES came out. tongue.gif I remember the advent of the NES and the Coleco system perfectly. xd.png

Oh boy, do I remember this...? *thinks back* It must have been Donkey Kong Country, actually. *fond memories*

SEGA GENESIS: Sonic and Knuckles= I bought every Genesis Sonic game out there ^.^ (and i still have them too!)

Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64, such an epic game and one I've recently started playing again and its still just as awesome.

Mine too. I was 7 and got stuck on one part, so I never did finish it. sad.gif

I just remembered the part I got stuck on, um hes like a purple Jini of some sort and you have to fight him on a flying carpet. I don't know the name?

Probably Math Blaster or Jumpstart.

One of my favorite (and still is) games are Paddington:Around the world.

I remember playing Insaneaquarium at age 8 and not being able to pronounce it properly. xd.png

I always used to watch my sister play games but i didn't. I think my first would have to be Pokemon Stadium or some random winnie the pooh video game. My first handhold game is Saphire.

I think the first game I played was either Pokemon Blue (my cousin's copy, I remember I accidentally released his Venonat trying to get it out of the PC) or Crash Bandicoot: Warped (my neighbors had a copy of it).

The first game I actually owned was either Pokemon Ruby (see a pattern here?) or Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights on PS2.

First ever? Pfft.

I had a Gameboy Advanced Color when I was younger. The first game I played on there was Super Mario Advance 2. 8D

My first console game was on the Atari, Astroids or Pac Man, can't remember exactly. But I do remember the day, because it was my cousin's Atari, and his mother made him let me play. I don't think he's liked me since...

Later on, my friend introduced me to the joys of the Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt. And it went all downhill from there...

First game was paperboy on the SNES. My dad and I use to see who could finish first. I got the closest to finishing, but never did. First hand held was pokemon yellow. My first arcade game was either punch out or pacman.