OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Well, the first game i played was Ace Combat 3:Electrosphere [uS-PS1]. Its Japanese version is kinda interesting, but the US one... rolleyes.gif

Well, i got the US version first, then i found out that there was a other one. xd.png

What was your first game?

The first video game I ever played was pokemon Yellow/Red (I can remember which one it was)

The first games I remember playing were Pokemon Red and Blue on GBC and Frogger on the PlayStation.

Don't remember actually. Probably an early Mario game.

Edited by Nectaris

Pokemon Gold version. :V

Mhm. That's it all right. Love me some Pokemon.

First one I ever played was the original Spyro on PS1 at a friend's house. First one I owned was Mario for the original Gameboy (the big chunky gray one).

It's a tie between Spyro, Street Sk8ter, and Frogger.

C: PS1, ftw!

Edit: Oh, and Crash Bandicoot. If that's how his name is spelled... >>

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

some ninja game on the nes i cant recall, wish i could find it for nostalgias sake

What? You're kidding! You expect me to remember?! It had to have been 22 years ago when I was four! I think I was playing my cousin's NES but I sure as heck can't remember what game I was playing. However, I can remember the first game I played on my own NES. I think it was the original Super Mario Bros.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Yeah I can't remember what the first game I played was but I do remember playing a lot of Pokemon Stadium on my N64 (first game I ever beat, I think I was about 8 or 9), Spyro on my PS1, and Soul Calibur on my Sega Dreamcast when I was younger.

When I was real little I used to LOVE watching my dad and uncle play Final Fantasy and my mom play Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. C:

I would go from singing and dancing to Barney during the day to sitting up all night with my mom watching her play Resident Evil. xd.png

Man.... the good ol' days...

I remember playing Pong as a little kid, but I don't remember for sure if it was my very first game played. It was Pong or Break Out. Something Atari-ish.

Oh dear... Well it was definitely a Disney PC game of some kind. Probably Hercules or 101 Dalmatians~

First console games however were on my beloved N64: Super Mario 64 and Pokemon Stadium. Those bring back memories. :3

Must have been Super Mario or Wave Race for the 64... Although if I ever played Mario, it wasn't for very long. I didn't have my own file. But gosh, Wave Race. I remember playing that thing on this seriously old T.V. we had. The thing was in a wooden frame.

The first game that was actually mine was Pokemon Red, though.

first game I ever played was "Day of the Tentacle"

.. god.. i'm so old.. remembering those DOS games... unsure.gif

Hmmm....I believe the first game I ever played was either Super Mario 64 (which is still one of my all-time favs) or Toejam and Earl (Sega Genesis)....I remember not being able to kill those orange spider thingies at Boo's Mansion....because...I was scared of them X3 (shuddup, I was like...4 or 5 I think)

played or owned :3

played - no idea, i couldn't HAVE video games for awhile, but we used to rent the systems from blockbuster(when they did that :/) but before that was like the old macintosh floppy games... (i count computer as video games) as hotice pointed out, i'm sure pong was an early one, ski free that darn yeti, i remember there was this game called catch the smiley the smiley face would bounce around the screen hiding behind trees and stuff and every single time you missed *high pitch voice*"ohps you missed me, ohps you missed me" but if you got him "you got me"

navi didn't annoy me, because of this smiley >_<, simant

pokemon stadium is thrown into early games, along with twisted metal, disney games when they didn't suck

first game to own - pokemon yellow

Edited by darkshadow5392

For me-Bomberman on the original PS1.