Tiki G

Making Zombies Appear All Day

Well?  

348 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would support extending the time they are visible. Although I do think it is kind of fun that they are unique, I can sympathize with people who never get to see their Zombies.

I do not want them to be visible all day long!

I like the idea of them being on the Nocturne schedule, rather than all day.

I also know it bugged some people, including our OP, but I really do miss their mindless ramble 'round my scroll. Mine moved at different rates and while starting out together, they always ended up getting separated as they made their strange climb from the bottom of my scroll. It was always interesting to see how far they'd get before I'd round them up again. <3

I also like the idea of putting them on the nocturnes' schedule. I live in EST and I thought I only had one zombie until I found the other while sorting my scroll.

I rather like the idea of them being on the same schedule as nocturnes as well.

I like the idea of zombies appearing with the Nocturne's schedule. Definitely not all day though; it makes more sense for the undead to be more active at night. Plus they're a bit more fun when they're tombstones sometimes and dragons other times. smile.gif

I would love to at least see some kind of place holder. I often forget I even have zombies unless I can't sleep and end up fussing 'round on here.

Oh god, old thread alert! (for me anyway)

I'd be OK with the Nocturne schedule, as it seems that is the preferred idea, and at least it gives me more time to see my Zomies. smile.gif

I'll get around to updating the OP eventually...

I don't have or want Zombies myself, but the Nocturne schedule seems like a good idea.

The concept of their rare appearance is cool, granted, (as was the random wandering,) but it seems rather a waste to have them only appear on the last night of certain months having a 31st day, (if I recall that correctly).