Tiki G

Making Zombies Appear All Day

Well?  

348 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While I do think the wandering adds to their charm, I would like to actually see my Zombie for once. Maybe it isn't an issue to those on other timezones, but I'm unfortunate enough to live on the east coast, so my Zombie only shows up when I'm asleep. I support for extending them to full Nocturne/Glory hours.

What if it was an option in account settings

There's something cool about having the Zombies only appear at night but as it is I never see mine which is rather annoying.

i like the idea (although i dont have zombies of my own :<) because as everyone else is saying, vamps are visible during the day which they shouldnt because sunlights gonna burn them to ashes. and zombies are undead, so if they couldn't stay dead because of a knife to throat or a chainsaw i doubt a little sunlight will destroy them. plus, in nearly every zombie movie/book i've seen/read zombies can only be destroyed by their brain (if they have any) is destroyed. and even without zombies the wandering part seems cool because you like to see where they went and if you dont like where they are you can put them back in daytime. tongue.gif

Not one to support going for an all-day visibility, but I do think that giving them a dusk to dawn showing (6PM EST to 6AM EST) would be best - that way those in different time zones can enjoy their zombies as well. smile.gif

Either that, or have an option where in your account you can assign your time zone to your scroll, then they can pop up between midnight and 6AM for that specific time zone. I know I'd feel robbed if I made a zombie and then only got reminded of it on the 31st of the month when their tombstones are haunting my scroll.

support, I support all the ideas that make custom sorting zombies easier xd.png

Idk, I think 'ease of sorting' is about the worst reason for changing the zombies' pattern :/

I support changing their hours to match Nocturnes, but not full visibility (unless it's a tombstone, though even then...)

See, my biggest problem with them not showing all day (besides not being able to see them most of the time) is the wandering. While some may like it, I find it highly annoying. If their time for showing was extended, I would like the wandering to be fixed. I understand the real reason for it (something to do with sorting and numbers) but there has to be a way to fix it. Now if that were fixed and they were put on the Nocturne's schedule, I would be content.

But I would still like to see them all day...

I don't think they should show up during the day, but I think the night hours should be longer. 6 hours is very short, perhaps they could come out closer to 8 or nine and then leave at 6am? Actually fitting with the night hours.

I do adore their sprites, though.

But I like that they wander. it's quite charming, I'm all for keeping that.

I said yes, but extending the hours would be lovely as well. Cave hours are my hours, and I never really get to see my zombies. I am also doing a zombie lineage, and them only appearing for 6 hours(which is while I am asleep) makes it hard to show others the lineage and how far I am. Only have one pair ATM, but when halloween rolls around and I start building it up, I would like to show off my lineage to my friends....

Maybe it would be a good idea for the zombies to come out at 6pm and vanish at 6am, that way less people would be missing out. (depending on the time zone, e.g I am in the uk so I see them earlier i think).

Maybe it would be a good idea for the zombies to come out at 6pm and vanish at 6am, that way less people would be missing out. (depending on the time zone, e.g I am in the uk so I see them earlier i think).

I get them right up till coffee time ! (Also in the UK just now.)

I like this idea. I don't have zombies yet, but when I do have them, I want to see them. There would be no way for me to see them at all. They'd come up when I'm asleep and leave before I could get back from school to check them.

I'm not saying they should show up all day, but I do believe they should show up longer, such as the Nocturne night hours. smile.gif

I do like the wandering however, and think it should stay.

HAHAHAHA!! Socky you destroy me!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SibJf

ETA: oops, on topic, if I had one I guess I'd like to be able to see it a little more. So I'm for making it have the same hours as the Glories.

Hah, so close to mine, I have a dragon named "You Kids get off my Lawn dragon"

as for zombies, it'd be fun if the tombstone had a skeletal claw sticking out instead of looking like a straight dead dragon.

Edited by skyie

Wandering is already gone. x3

Which is awesome! I can now put them back with my other Halloweens. ^__^

Updated the OP by the way.

I think not being able to see them adds to their charm. laugh.gif But yeah I wouldnt mind extending the hours somewhat.

Not all day. Please, just no. But I am a great supporter of 8 PM to 6 AM EST. Why not 6 to 6? Because that would mean that in the summer, they would come out when it's still light out.

8PM to 6AM sounds good.

But the whole argument flys out the window when you take into account timezones tongue.gif

Just expand it a bit. I'm never up after 12 or before 6.

(And if I am up before 6 it's for school, and I'm not gonna be on DC while I'm getting ready for school)

Timezones will always be a problem, and it would be fairly impractical to set the cave up so that you put in your timezone, just so that zombies appear in the night for you.

I do support a bit of an increase in the time zombies appear, but not too much, and certainly not all the time.

I'm really freaking tired of this whole new dead-dragon-showing-up-in-lineages thing. I liked having my dead dragons in lineages show up as (deceased) and my zombies having their names on their tombstones.

So, if there's no other way of marking zombies versus dead dragons in lineages when I am carousing through and all... I am totally for this.

I'd be fine with Zombies either showing up all day or just during the night hours, anything a little longer then what they have currently. Also, not a fan of the wandering, though I know many are.

I'd be fine with Zombies either showing up all day or just during the night hours, anything a little longer then what they have currently. Also, not a fan of the wandering, though I know many are.

I don't think they wander anymore; I custom sort mine and they've stayed in their spot for months now.

Hmmm, for me, Zombies are visible in the morning-afternoon, which basically means I almost never see them... xd.png It has always made me kinda sad, so I have to admit I'd love it if they were either visible all the time or for a much longer time than now.

So yup, I support. Not in an oh-my-god-please-let-it-happen way, but still, I like the idea. ^^

i think it would be better for them to show up like when the nocturnes change, from 6pm to 6am or any variation of that...from dusk till dawn, ya know when it gets dark to when the sun starts to rise. then more people can see them. i rarely see my own zombies and i'm CST, lol.

I'm sad I can't see mine more often. Would love to see it from 6pm-6am happy.gif