Delphine

Hell's Gate

It seems black breeding as slowed down just in time for this project to get going, LOL. Still, it's a good cause and I will keep at it as I find inbred blacks.

What about "of the HG Legion"?

*didn't think of this*

You make a good point ArynChris, thanks!

Ok I'm in. :3

Also... I made an animated version of two of the banners I made for those who can't choose!

user posted image

[IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/9iznlg.gif]

Edited by athdaraxen

The Vampire captain of my Iron roar clan will be glad to help, count me in!

LOL Well I have 2 from this project and it seems breeding blacks is down

Maybe they will breed again soon so I can do some more or can we use other IB and messy lineage eggs?

Will updated after today biggrin.gif

JK, Member list updated and Merlot to answer your question blacks for now it may change over time biggrin.gif

Also updating dragon and banner lists now biggrin.gif Thank for the new banners they are AWSOME!!!!

Edited by Delphine

My vampire is ready but no black eggs around sad.gif

Slight snag just now - all bites seem to be killing.... sad.gif

I would join, but there is no more blacks to take in from the ap anymore (the ratios changed)

I'd like to join; the only black I own is long, messy lineaged and I just realized she's inbred as well (never checked that before). If accepted, I'll change her name.

Yeah, this project is probably dead for now. Blacks aren't in the AP anymore, and Vampire bites are now horrible statistics, with more deaths than successes anymore, so biting is becoming rarer. Odds are against getting a live vamp egg right now, no one knows what changed and people don't want a bunch of dead eggs on their scrolls.

Yes, this is in the dead zone for the time being but we shall still stand. There are always days where the blacks flood the cave.

Can i have an ugly black to freeze ? Been looking on the ap for ages and can't find one.

I would love to join this, but as said before, there aren't any blacks in the AP, and vampire success chances are just too low. hopefully TJ will at some point change the odds for the better. mabye for now, we can use inbred eggs other than blacks....?

I've got two of these. Well, one's an egg still.

OMNOT has 148 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

blink.gif Well, gotta love that code.

lMgoJ has 130 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.[/url]

...Wow.

Edited by Quijotesca

I haven't heard anyone complaining about blacks, no matter how messy.

You probably weren't here at the time, but there was a tremendous amount of blacks that ruled the AP, and you couldn't give them away, even the CB's. Of course there weren't anywhere near the amount of different breeds then that we have now. Now, the older breeds are a little rarer in the cave than they used to be (except for a few), and you don't see them as often, so now they are highly valued. wink.gif