Delphine

Hell's Gate

I too have an army of vamps at my disposal and would love to join, the Hell's Gate name for vamps would be pretty cool as all my blacks have "Infernal" as a part of their name. A match made in heaven as they say. I can start pulling blacks off the AP and begin "biting" as soon as the Cave is back up. Great idea.

Edited by Misha

Thanks athdaraxen for more banners you are too sweet and these banners are too cool.

Also Misha welcome abord, once I am no longer egg locked I'm going to bite more inbred blacks too. I myself have my own vampire army and eh, I could do with some more, you never have too many vampires xd.png and besides when this whole flood of blacks started I just turned all the blacks I could and threw them back. People seem so willing to pick up vamps from the AP still which is very good.

I'll join too! I was just in the AP and saw several Blacks dumped there from the SAME Scroll. Someone is just breeding in a frenzy!

I have already bitten some blacks and I will continue to do so, as long as my vampires can keep up. If I have room on my scroll, I will freeze some as well.

I seem to remember someone mentioning an Inbreed checker? Does someone have the link to it? I'd also like in on this please.

I think there are others, but the inbred checker I use is from Egg Drop Soup. Link here.

I see inbred black eggs turn on the AP (now the wall actually doesn't consist of black egg biggrin.gif) Thanks so much for outstanding effort.

I would join if it wasn't for my being part of the Legion. Any vamps I make are part of it. xd.png

But I bite messy Blacks regardless so in a way I am part of this. Sorta. xd.png

I would join if it wasn't for my being part of the Legion. Any vamps I make are part of it. xd.png

But I bite messy Blacks regardless so in a way I am part of this. Sorta. xd.png

But Legion Vamps could be in. You are allowed to KEEP these beauties.

I'm in - though as I am breeding like mad for something else just now, I don't know how much I can do at this moment.

But I have LOADS of vamps raring to chomp. biggrin.gif

Ahh, such a shame... I continued my frozen nocturne Hell's Gates in the void between threads, but they are no longer eligible for the project. Oh, well. Shame I so greatly dislike the blacks.

Godspeed, Hell's Gate collaborators!

Ahh, such a shame... I continued my frozen nocturne Hell's Gates in the void between threads, but they are no longer eligible for the project. Oh, well. Shame I so greatly dislike the blacks.

Godspeed, Hell's Gate collaborators!

Yeah I changed it up in an attempt to get cb blacks back and freezing blacks dose not help bring them back but turning them all into vampires just might be the push into the right direction.

But Legion Vamps could be in. You are allowed to KEEP these beauties.

I'm in - though as I am breeding like mad for something else just now, I don't know how much I can do at this moment.

But I have LOADS of vamps raring to chomp. biggrin.gif

I mean the naming thing... fitting "Hell's Gate" and "of the Legion" in a name is a little hard. xd.png

20 inbred blacks transformed 3 random inbred non blacks also changed and dropped as well as 3 kept for a grand total of 26 dragons over this weekend. Make me feel a little acomplished, people always want vamps since they can't actually breed and no one seems to care about their lineages si their perfect for neutering ill bred dragons and ap cleaning.

hey, I also have a banner for us smile.gif

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=114526][img=http://s003.radikal.ru/i202/1104/ba/0f1481b677a9.gif][/url]

tried to make one with a female also but my photoshop glitched blink.gif

I mean the naming thing... fitting "Hell's Gate" and "of the Legion" in a name is a little hard. xd.png

What about "of the HG Legion"?

count me in. It is a good reason for getting more vamps on my scroll!

But.... no blacks in the ap at the moment...

Well, I will be ready to look for blacks later today in the AP, but I haven't seen any in there for the last couple days, granted I don't look constantly, but they seem to have gone down in numbers. Anyone else see a bunch in the last couple days?

See, I told my Vamps about it, and they seem pretty eager, wouldn't want them getting mad at me for telling them lies. And I have enough of them that they could probably take me......

LOL

My first vampire grown up smile.gif

Vamp Bone from the Hell's Gate Male