Saartje

Lineage Advice

So i will go for a stair or wave or spiral and i have this right now: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LmzZH

I can't made up my mind if i should go for male or female with this Night Glory and i will keep Ochredrakes in the mix.

Alternate day and night glories each generation, you mean? Female, and do a wave/spiral? If you don't like having all female nights and all male days, you can double up before turning.

Oh so you mean like this egg female and a male Ochredrake as the mate and then the 3rd gen Glory should turn into a male Day Glory with an Ochredrake mate again.
Fourth gen then a male Night Glory and then a repeat of those four generations?

That does sound nice.

Uh huh. I like the semi-symmetrical feel of a wave.

Does anyone have any ideas on what mate I could get for him https://dragcave.net/lineage/mfHB4 ? I am already planning on an Arsani this Valentines but I need one for out of season. It has to be 2g since I don't want to do a spiral or stair line.

@KingZanto I would try something dark(ish) from similar pink/blue CBs, but there are not many options I can think of. Maybe one of these?

image.png.39e21718e6457a4dba585624bf16a042.png

BSA Pink instead of Sweetling:

image.png.67a6153fa6bb5ef2e92399a0b6e5333e.png

This one might be more difficult to get, since Xenos tend to produce every variant except for the one you need... XD

image.png.c3222cd164311196d6359a619e03b8cd.png

Posted (edited)

Oh wow I really like the Alcedine combo. Never would have thought of that but the colors match so well! Thank you so much :D

Now to find someone breeding me a 2g since I don‘t have any CB Pink Sweets :D

EDIT: Thank you so much @Ruby Eyes :D

Edited by KingZanto

Posted (edited)

On 1/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, KingZanto said:

Now to find someone breeding me a 2g since I don‘t have any CB Pink Sweets :lol:

Sending you one. If it doesn't turn red, I can breed another one :)

edit: Hooray, it's red! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes