toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Whoever in the costume department made the Tully armor look like fish scales was brilliant xd.png

My one big gripe about the episode: what was with that ending song?

I didn't get to hear it, what with the voice over for the next show drowning it out D:

it is in case you're curious.

I kind of get what they were trying to do, it's just that after an ending like that it was not the kind of music I was expecting xd.png

Thank you. smile.gif

I watch the show with my dad. He was not expecting that to happen lol. I was getting a bad feeling when they untied him from the tree.

Haha I don't think many people were expecting it xd.png I certainly wasn't when first reading the books. Though since then I've learned to just expect the worst for everyone. It's easier that way.

That last episode was awesome! The look on the Slaver's face! xd.png

Also, dude in box? Sucks to be you.

I kinda wish we got to see more of the sacking of the slaver's city. That was the best scene in the episode IMHO. Although it was awesome when they started banging their spears, and when they were marching out.

I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say they blew their budget for this episode when they went all Peter Jackson with that one aerial shot of the slaver city and the three dragons flying over it and that's why they didn't show more fights xd.png

Yeah, but there should have been more killing and burning.

Gotta give Danny her dues. How many people raid a city with it's own army?

Edited by Fortune86

You shall be missed lord Karstark, the one character who perfectly voiced my opinions on TV!Robb.

My main gripe with this episode: why on earth did they see fit to pretty much screw up Loras's character?

Edited by Isuzu

Lots of love for Grey Worm lol.

Aw Robb. Do you really think that 'brilliant' plan of yours is going to work?

Ugh, that last episode xd.png "The bear, the bear and the maiden fair" lol

But Dany was AWESOME! I wish I had her dresses... and seriously, what is this excessive need for eyeliner on men? Drogo, now that slaver, the other slavers in Astapor (if I remember correct)... just strikes me a bit weird. They could tone down on it at least a tiny bit.

Also, WHY are they stuffing Sansa into such plain and boring dresses? Those colors - YUCKUGH!

I've been watching GoT for a while now, very good show! The books must be amazing and hopefully I'll get to reading them too.

and seriously, what is this excessive need for eyeliner on men? Drogo, now that slaver, the other slavers in Astapor (if I remember correct)... just strikes me a bit weird. They could tone down on it at least a tiny bit.

I always thought it was some kind of protection against the sun, you'd need that in desert-like places.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the last few episodes have made me start liking Jaime.

I always thought it was some kind of protection against the sun, you'd need that in desert-like places.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the last few episodes have made me start liking Jaime.

Huh, didn't think it would be a protection.. I just see lots of eyeshadow and eyeliner xd.png

I've liked Jaime a lot already, since I'm almost done with the books, I've grown to like him =3 He's actually good if you think about it - he saved half a million people, and was branded Kingslayer for that... =/

Don't worry you're not the only one xd.png. A whole lot of people started liking Jamie after the third book.

*Joins Likes Jamie Club*

Same here. Really the biggest thing you can hold against him is trying to kill Bran, but he was trying to protect his sister/lover and children/nephews and niece. Once it looked like Bran wasn't a threat any more, he lost interest in hurting him.

Don't worry you're not the only one xd.png. A whole lot of people started liking Jamie after the third book.

AHahaah yes. I read the books before my friend did. She raged on Jamie the whole time. I just said "wait a bit"... You can guess what happened.

But really, Jamie is just a family man. He doesn't care about lot of people because nobody besides his family and Brienne cares for him.

Also, WHY are they stuffing Sansa into such plain and boring dresses? Those colors - YUCKUGH!

Maybe because Sansa herself is a bit boring? All this time, she's trying to be prim and proper and to avoid the attention. There's not much space there for dresses like Margaery's.

And yes, eyeliner is used for protection. Also, slave cities are a mix between Egypt and Rome. And Egyptians were the first people to use kohl.

Just seen Second Sons and I have so much love for Tyrion. Not only was he totally awesome when he threatened Joffrey and hilarious when he was 'over drunk', but he was so sweet with Sansa.

That scene was even better in the books, because he wasn't drunk.

In other news I <3 lady Olena, and Daario looks like blonde Conan the Barbarian (okay... less buff).

Lady Oleana rules, just like drunk!Tyrion xd.png But he was really sweet to Sansa, even more so than in the books (I do feel like he is much sweeter and stuff in the series than in the books) and that made me just like him even more.

Daario - can't wait for those book 5 scenes lol

Ugh Daario...So far I'm not any more fond of him than I was in the books. Glad they dropped the green beard though.

I adored Cersei during her talk with Margery though. And it was a nice way of explaining the "Rains of Castamere".

And yes, Lady Olena is love.

One more thing: was it really necessary to put the third leech on Gendry's *ahem*nether regions?

But really, Jamie is just a family man. He doesn't care about lot of people because nobody besides his family and Brienne cares for him.

And I love that about him. Reading his POVs was fascinating because he really does love his family more than anything and is willing to do anything for them, regardless of what others have to say about him.

Edited by Isuzu

I always thought about him as being a bit ridiculous, so I'm disappointed that there's no beard. And I haven't noticed the golden tooth sad.gif But really, he's the only character that actually goes on my nerves.